The Voice! *Part one*

Chapter 3 part 1

Play this song while reading: (in the multimedia)

(Wednesday 16th October 2013)

(3:20pm)          

(The Harris household)

Destiny’s POV

So we already know that I’ve reunited with my real family after a 17 year separation from each other..And so far my first 2 weeks living and getting to know them a “whole lot more” has been a great blessing from God...I just feel...So alive again...And happy!...And school was great today too..But I was not happy when I first saw the state of my baby sister Sandra..She’s a mess..And Laetitia...It’s just unbelievable..I saw her in that mental institution yesterday...And nobody is telling me why she’s in there..Nobody is telling me why their all so depressed and keep crying all the time...And I even don’t know where Zonnique is?..I’ve been excepting to see her ever since the night I reunited with our family...But I didn’t...And asked everyone where she was and why she wasn’t at home...But nobody would tell me *begins crying* I rarely know anything about her...And I really hope that nothing bad has happened to her either...Because if something has...I don’t know what I’m gonna do anymore........

Anna: Hey Destiny

Destiny: Yeah?

Anna: I need you to come with me and your father!

Destiny: Oh! Where we goin?

T.I: Urm, just somewhere, we wanna show you something!

Destiny: Oh ok then

(The 3 of them leave and take off to the most unexpected place..........

 Destiny: Urm! Mamma? Pops?...What are we doing at a “Graveyard?”

Anna: Just don’t worry..You’ll find out when we get to it

Destiny: Get to what?

Anna: You’ll see..Just follow us!

T.I: Yeah!

*Destiny follows her parents until they reach a certain grave stone*

Anna: This is it Destiny...That’s what we wanted to show you since we don’t have the courage to say it in words!

Destiny: *chuckles in shock* ok!..First you bring me to a graveyard!, and now I’m standing in front “I don’t know who’s” grave?..Can yall tell me what’s going on...Cuz I don’t see the whole point in this!

Anna: You know how you keep on asking everybody where Zonnique isn’t here and why she’s not at home and what’s happened to her?

Destiny: Yeah?

Anna: Well...This is why *pointing at “Zonnique’s” grave*

Destiny:............Ahahoooooohhh No! You gotta be “messin with ma head” right now!, This can’t be her “grave!” can’t it? She can’t be “buried here!” can she?...

*They both remain silent.............

Destiny: CAN SHE! *Beginning to cry*