The car ride and the vocies

Chapter 10

Hey everyone, it's Gingerbreadbabydoll5. Co-writing this awsome story again. I hope you all like it!

* Gabriella: british accent/ dialect: I know that little girl is home! She's only 3 years old so she couldn't have gone far!

Roc: WELL WE'LL NEVER KNOW AT THE RATE YOUR DRIVING! WILL YOU SPEED UP?!

Gabriella: british accent/ dialect: * Turns to him* DON'T YOU YELL AT ME! WE JUST GOT BACK TOGETHER AND YOUR ALREADY SCREAMING AT ME!

Roc: KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!

Gabriella: british accent/dialect: OH, SO NOW YOUR THE BOSS OF ME?!

Rocroyal: JUST KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD SO WE CAN FIND MY D- * Looks at the road and sees a little girl* GABBY STOP!

Gabriella: british accent/ dialect: NO YOU STOP!

Rocroyal: NO STOP SOMEONE'S IN THE ROAD!! STOP!!

* Gabriella looks at the road and by the time she could stop the car she hit the little girl*

Rocroayl: O MY GOSH!! * Runs out the car* NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabriella: britsh accent/ dialect: WHAT?! * Sees roc next to Anwesha* Roc i'm so sorr-

Rocroyal: YOU HIT MY DAUGHTER!! HOW COULD YOU?! *Pulls out his phone and calls an ambulance* HELLO?! I NEED AN AMBULANCE AT GEORGE STREET RIGHT AWAY PLEASE HURRY!!!! * By the way i don't know if it's a real street*

Gabriella: british accent/ dialect: ROC CALM DOWN!

Rocroyal: YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN YOU JUST RAN OVER MY CHILD?! I HATE YOU!!!

Gabriella: british accent/ dialect: Now i know you don't mean that.

Roc: NO I DO MEAN IT!! I HATE YOU!!!!

* The ambulance comes down the street, they put Anwesha in and roc and gabby get in also*

Roc: * Holding Anwesha's hand* Baby if you hear me daddy's got you ok? Please don't die on me baby i love you! Just hang in there ok? Please don't die YOU HEAR ME DON'T DIE!!

Gabriella: british accent/ dialect: ROC CALM DOWN!

Rocroyal: OH SHUT UP!! DO YOU HEAR ME SHUT UP!!!!!!

Ghost of Zonnique: * crying* No my baby girl she hit my baby girl!

Ghost of left eye: OH HELL NO! WE ARE GONNA GET HER!

* At the hospital, roc and gabriella are sitting in the waiting room*

Ghost of Zonnique: Gabriella?!

Gabriella: british accent/ dialect: What roc?

Rocroyal: WHAT NOTHING! WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!

Ghost of Zonnique: If my daughter doesn't make it out alive then, your gonna pay! YOU HEAR YOUR GONNA PAY!

Gabriella british accent/ dialect: WHO SAID THAT?! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN PAY?!

Ghost of left eye: Let's just say my cousin and i are gonna make you wish you never stepped into roc's life.