Bad Mommy!

Chapter 12

(2 Weeks later)

(Thursday 9th February 2017)

(5:00pm)

(The August Household)

Roc’s POV

2 Weeks have passed since Anwesha’s car accident caused by “my idiot fiancé Gabriella!”...And Anwesha’s ok now! She’s fully recovered and is in great shape, and that makes me happy..And despite everything that me and Gabrielle have gone through, plus her being 4 months pregnant with “I don’t know who’s baby”, we’ve decided to still stay together and get married by March 4th of this year..And I’m hella excited it! And I know that Anwesha already isn’t that excited about it!..But we’re still gonna get married! And that’s final!..But for right now I gotta hit the road cuz I need to be at the studio with the guys by 5:15, so yeah, see ya!

Roc: HEY GABRIELLA BABY! I’M GOING TO THE STUDIO NOW! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ANWESHA FOR ME!

Gabriella: *From upstairs**British accent/dialect* ALRIGHT BABE! SEE YOU!

Roc: BYE!

Gabriella: *From upstairs**British accent/dialect* BYEE!

(Roc walks through the door and leaves the house, leaving Gabriella and Anwesha behind)

(5 Minutes later)

(5:05pm)

(In Anwesha’s room..............

Gabriella: *British accent/dialect* Alright Anwesha!..You betta listen up Good! And Clear!..I’m going to be having a little party in here and the guests will be here any minute now!..So expect you to be on your best behaviour and do as I say when I tell you too!..Cuz if you’re not!..I’ll make sure that you face your worst nightmare!, and if you even think about telling your father about this!..I’ll be willing enough to go as far as killing you!..Just like someone very close to you was Murdered!..Do I make myself clear!

Anwesha: Y-Yes! Gabriella!

Gabriella: *Smacks her hard in the face* *British accent/dialect* You DON’T! Call me Gabriella!..You call me Mommy! UNDERSTOOD!

Anwesha: *Now in tears* Y-Y-Yes! M-Mommy!

Gabriella: *British accent/dialect* Excellent!

*She suddenly hears a knock on the door................

Gabriella: *British accent/dialect* Oh! Looks like my guests!..And remember what I told you Madame!

Anwesha: *In tears* Y-Yes Mommy!

Gabriella: *British accent/dialect* Good!..And during the party downstairs I want you to clean up every mess that’s made! Understand!

Anwesha: *In tears* Yes Mommy!

Gabriella: *British accent/dialect* Now GET downstairs and be prepared!

Anwesha: *In tears* Y-Yes Mommy! *Getting up from the floor*

Gabriella: *British accent/dialect* And WIPE THOSE Crocodile tears of yours!

Anwesha: *In tears* Y-Yes Mommy!

(Anwesha starts wiping her tears as she walks out of her room with Gabriella following behind her)

(9 Hours later)

(2:00am. Friday 10th February 2017)

(Gabriella’s house Party finishes as Anwesha continues to clean up the entire mess made in the house, then Gabriella, drunk as ever O_O, suddenly calls out to Anwesha with a bear bottle in her hand.........

Gabriella: *British accent/dialect* Hey you!..Come here a-and finish the rest of this Vodka for me!

Anwesha: N-N-No!...Daddy says I can’t drink stuff like that until I’m 18!

Gabriella: *British accent/dialect* Forget whatever your dad told you!..Now COME here! And DRINK-THIS -VODKA!

Anwesha: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*Anwesha now starts running away as Gabriella starts chasing after her, running all around the house until Gabriella catches her in the living room, now pulling her back onto the floor as she starts beating her mercilessly until she starts forcing the bottle of Vodka down Anwesha’s throat, making her choke and unable to breathe as the Vodka gaggled down her throat until Gabriella decides to stop as she removes the bottle from her mouth, now smashing it into pieces as she picks up a piece, now cutting Anwesha’s arm and knee with it, causing her to screech loudly in pain as she cries heavily. Then Gabriella now gets up from on top of her and screams.........

Gabriella: *British accent/dialect* Now GET UP AND CLEAN THE REST OF HOUSE!..NOOOOOOW!!!!

(Gabriella now walks out the living room as Anwesha gets up from the floor, holding her knee and arm with both her hands as she begins to clean up the whole house again for the next 5 hours)

End of Chapter 12!

Chapter 13 coming soon!

What do yall think of this Chapter?

What do yall think of Gabriella’s “out of order and drunk behaviour!”