The Beggining of "Ending Peace!"

Chapter 5

(3 Years Later)

(Friday 16th September 2016)

(10:50am)

Roc’s POV

Hey, wus up my homies, it’s yo boy Roc Royal here! I’m now 20 years old, and I’ve turned my life around for the better!..My daughter just turned 3 last week, me and crew MB left the Gang a long time ago, and at the time we decided to re-continue our career in singing, and we all went back to school…And I also got myself a new girl just last year named Gabriella. She was born in England and came to America when she was 9. She’s so sweet, kind, and beautiful, but she does act kinda strange sometimes…But I still love her though!. Oh! Anyways! I gotta get Anwesha ready for her first day of kindergarten…So see ya!

Roc gets her dressed in this (Anwesha’s outfit): (in the comments below)

Anwesha: Don’t I look cute Daddy!

Roc: You sure do Baby gurl! *winks at her*

Anwesha: *giggles* I love you Daddy *hugs his legs*

Roc: I love you too Baby gurl, now let’s get you going to kindergarten, you don’t wanna be late for your first day!

Anwesha: Yep!

(Anwesha giggles as she runs down the stairs with bag as Roc follows from behind, and he drives her to school)

(11:05am)

(Poky Oaks Kindergarten)

Miss Keen: *speaking with a happy sweet tone*Good morning students, and welcome to your very first day of kindergarten, my name is Miss Keen, so you shall call me Miss Keen!

All the kids: Hello Miss Keen!

Miss Keen: Hello students. Now then, I want you all to get into a circle, and one by one, you’ll all say your name, your age, your favourite colour, your birthday, and who your parents are, ok

All the kids: Yes Miss Keen

Miss Keen: Very good! Now get into your circle

*They all form a circle*

Miss Keen: Ok now, you first! *pointing at a girl*

????: *Shy* Urm..My name is Ja’mie, I’m 2 years old, my favourite colour is Yellow, my birthday is December 20th, and my parents are Jerome and Tamara *Zonnique’s cousin*

Ja’mie’s outfit: (in the comments below)

Miss Keen: Awww, very good Ja’mie, now it’s your turn *pointing to a boy*

?????: My name is Kingston, I’m 2 years old, my favourite colour is Red, my birthday is also December 20th, and my parents are also Jerome and Tamara, and me and Ja’mie are twins

Miss Keen: Oh! I didn’t realise that you two were twins?

Ja’mie: Yeah, its cuz we’re opposite gender twins, so you probably couldn’t notice until we told you

Miss Keen: Yeah, well that was very good Kingston, well done, now your next *pointing at a girl*

???: My name is Sasha, I’m 2 years old, my favourite colour is Purple, my birthday is on December 9th, and my parents are Bahja AKA Beauty from the OMG girlz and Diggy Simmons