She's Dead! (A Zonnique Horror Story)

Introduction..........

Zonnique’s POV

Hey guys!.....As yall should of realised by now...I’m dead...And I’m now a walking Ghost on this earth...Not understanding how and why I could Just die like that?.........My life was perfect...I had everything.......I was ok...I was fine.......I had absolutely nothing to worry about, but yeah I knew I was going to die one day...But not this soon!...I was expecting to die at probably old age, just while I’m in slumber.....But instead...Somebody killed me....And brutally...........And this had effected everybody I know, really badly....My poor little baby sister Laetitia is now in a mental hospital, all my father is reduced to is drinking, My other sister Sandra has lost all sense of humanity, my girl babydoll has just locked herself up in her closet all by herself in the dark and has never come out again...And she even swallowed the key so she could never come out....My poor  boyfriend Roc is just lost...He’s totally lost without me.......And everyone else is just....Really depressed...But as for Bahja AKA Beauty....It’s a totally different story...........................

That was just an introduction for you guys, Chapter 1 coming soon!