Heart's Day pt.1| Tsundere Karma x Tsundere Reader

It was Valentine's day, and as usual, you were excited about the events that were going to unfold. Kayano did overcome her fears and decided to give Nagisa chocolates and you can't wait for that to happen. You did ship the two with Nakamura. Even though she first thought of Nagisa as a girl, she always ships the two. Well, it doesn't matter what gender the couple sees themselves, as long as you love each other then that's all that matters.

Grunting at the exhaustion of climbing the mountain. A certain red-headed guy went to your thoughts. 

"I wonder whose the unlucky girl to ever receive his chocolate,

Even though he's a delinquent, he receives tons of chocolates whether it's a boy or a girl who gave it to him. Just... Who in the right mind will give him chocolate though?" You pondered.

Every time you glanced at his seat, you always catch his mercury eyes staring at your (E/c) orbs. He will then immediately turn his gaze to Koro-Sensei, taunting the poor teacher again.

You always unconsciously blushed at that thought, "Is there something on my face? Why does he always looking at me?" 

Lost in thought, you didn't notice a rock in front of your feet, bracing yourself for the impact you closed your eyes.  

Someone grabbed your forearm and saved you from tripping yourself.

Oh thank the heavens,

You frantically opened your eyes, looking at the mercury eyes that you're thinking a while ago. You quickly composed yourself, looking at Karma awkwardly,

Tripping over a rock, that's so you (Y/n).

For sure, Karma will laugh at me,

"O-oh, Karma." You stuttered, blushing because of the embarrassment,

"Are you okay? You're really that lost in that thick head of yours and didn't see the rock in front of you." He chuckled, crossing his arms. 

"If I weren't trailing you behind, you might've been sleeping here. You're too clumsy and fragile." He smiled, chuckling as he saw you blushing, and went ahead as if nothing had happened.

"Wait? You're following me all this time?" You scurried, following him behind as he stopped for a moment then walked again.

"No, you're just imagining it," He then turned his head, looking at you and grinned, "You're that hopeless, aren't you (Y/n)," He taunted you which successfully irritated you and he then quickly walked away,

"I'm not that hopeless! Come back here period head!" 

It's a shame that you didn't see that Karma is blushing madly at his revelation that he was following you that morning.

===================

You slid the door open and saw the most cheesy thing that you've ever seen in your life,

As if you can see the hearts all over the classroom.

All of them were busy giving each other cards, chocolates, or even a cake!

You then went to your table and saw that your friends also leave some chocolates which you find it very heartwarming to see. Subconsciously, you turned your gaze away at your table and looked at Karma's table.

Man, I hope he gets diabetes after eating it all. You didn't know why those chocolates turned your emotions down, maybe because you've been feeling sorry for the poor students who gave the sadistic guy chocolates and letters.

 It was really obvious that you and Karma always clash whenever you two had a chance. You didn't know why Koro-sensei fantasize the both of you, even coming to a point where he set up the both of you in a date, which failed by the way.

You felt a tap on your shoulder, looking at your side there stood your blonde friend grinning at you.

"Oi, Oi (Y/n), Do you have something to give Karma?" She cocked her head to the side. You looked at her as if she's saying unbelievable things. You didn't know why but you blushed and sweat-dropped, "N-no! Are you hearing what you're saying?! That's really absurd!" You then opened your phone, "I only have (Anime Crush Name) in my life. Isn't he cute?" You fangirled and shove your phone in Nakamura's Face, she then chuckled and swept your phone out of her face.

"Nah, (Y/n) don't be a Tsun-Tsun. Everybody knows that you and karma like each other!" Nakamura declared, and you shut Nakamura's mouth. "You're saying nonsensical things, stop that Nakamura." 

"Good Morning Class, Let's Start the Class Roll." You smiled evilly at Nakamura and then went to your seat.

The roll call ended and all of us are tired after the attempt to kill the teacher which he dodged it all easily. You then placed all the chocolates in your bag quickly,

then something slid out of your bag. Picking it up you saw a note,

'Meet me at the training ground after class.

                                                  -A.K'

Is this some kind of joke?

At first, you just thought that it's just a joke that some A-class idiots gave you. But then, they didn't know that E-class had training grounds.

Well, It'll not hurt if I go there after class, right?

==============

endlessjoy-

Part 1- Edited

Part 2-