Karma x Reader [Option]

You walked at the sidewalk. The loud noise that people make, the saleslady trying to entertain(?) the others for their products.

You didn't heard anything because of your (f/c) Headphones. The melody of the sound calms you. Your eyes were fixated on the book that you were holding.

The smug look on your face didn't come off, as you read your book.

The wind blew and your (h/c) locks swayed, you tugged it behind your ears.

You looked up and saw the hill, Your smirk plastered on your face as you walk at the hill.

'Another Opportunity to kill that giant Octopus' you thought.

-----

10 minutes passed and you're now at the top of the hill, you felt a buzz, you looked at your phone.

"(Bestfriend's name):

Oy! You're late again, are you gonna skip classes or nah?
I'm waiting here because Kanzaki is absent and no one will accompany me throughout the day😭💔."

You smiled and laugh. Yeah you were absolutely late, because of studying.

Well most of your classmates, or all of your classmates will think you stayed up watching Anime or something stupid.

You slid the door, and Koro-sensei looked at you with his small eyes.

"Good morning." You said and walked at your seat.

The others looked at you,

"Good morning, (Y/n)" the others said and waved at you, and continuing on what they're doing.

"Didn't i tell you, stop watching anime without getting a good sleep" (B/n) said whispering at you.

You sighed and get your Math book and notebook.

-----

"Hey, Nagisa!" You heard (BF/n) asked your Blue-haired boy.

"Hey.." He looked at the fragile girl, he eventually smiled at her.

"Maehara, said that he'll not be participating in our science project." (Bf/n) said, your eyes widen a bit,

'I don't have my group yet..' You thought, because you were busy studying you forgot that there was a science project.

You sighed, you packed your things and made sure you didn't forget anything.

"Maybe (Y/n) can join. I think she doesn't have a group yet." You heard Nagisa said, your smile turned upward.

Because of maehara, You'll be in that group.

Why do they want you anyway???

Your mind thought lots of things, that broke your heart into pieces.

"Hey, (y/n)! Do you have any group yet?" You looked at your right and saw (BF/n) looking at me.

You bit your lower lip, and shook your head. She laughed at your sudden actions, "If you don't mind, do you want to join Nagisa's Group? I'm sure you'll never get bored! After all i'm there too!".

"Also Karma's in Nagisa's Group" your ears reddens and you quickly looked away.

You have a little crush on Karma, well (BF/n) knew it because of your action towards him.

"You're the first one to ask me. So i'll join." You cracked a smile.

"Oh, Thank you (y/n)!" She said and walked away.

------

Weeks passed, and you and the others are done making this stupid volcano thingy that Koro-sensei told you and the others to do.

Well you're very mad at koro-sensei..

You can make it by yourself. In a contrast, You and Karma are starting to get closer thanks to (BF/n).

"Oh, (y/n)" You looked at your right were the other sidewalk is. You saw Karma with his grin.

"I didn't know your house headed there." You said. He chuckled.

"I always saw you reading a book, and you didn't dare to look at your surroundings." He said.

Your ears redden and you scratch the nape of your neck.
"Haha, That explains." You said and laugh

--------

A paper hit your head and landed on the floor. You looked at the back and a mesmerizing Gold orbs looking at your (e/c) orbs.

He didn't move an inch so you guessed that he did it.

You took the crumpled paper on the floor, and looked at Koro-sensei first.

He turned around, and that's when you flatten the crumpled paper that Karma threw at you.

"Stay here in the classroom.. When the others are no where to be seen.

-Karma"

You sighed. You quickly crumpled it and you hid it in your pocket.

------

"Hey (y/n), do you have a spare money? I really need it." Fuwa said, trying to convince you.

"Ask the others maybe they have the thing that you need." You said at the Girl standing towards you.

"They didn't have a spare money, and you are my only hope." She said, hands were clasped.

You sighed and gave her $5.
"Thank you so much!" She said and ran.

"Hey (Y/n) we need to talk."
You looked at red-haired male.

"About what?" You asked confused, you blushed because he is so close to you. He smiled and your ears redden.

"About (BF/n)...." "What about her?" You asked.

"You see.... How do i say this.." You looked at him intently. 

"I'll be straightforward....

I-i-i'm in love with (BF/n) ever since you and her transferred here. You and her are very close so i think i asked the right girl.."

Your heart shattered into pieces, knowing that it'll never be fixed again.

You gripped at your shoulder bag and smiled bitterly....

You're just an Option.
Why not making it useful??

~Endless_Joy