Thank You...

So, I started this one shot back in late 2017. I've been told that my grammar sucks and I'll not deliver my stories at its full potential, but, now seeing this far that i achieve over the last 2 years

I am very very veryyyyy thankful for the readers.

At first i thought that it will be cool to publish a one-shot book with our Bae, Karma. Almost all of the authors here in wattpad inspired me to become one of them. I still have doubts on publishing the first chapter because i don't have the things that an author needs.

English is our second language so I'm really nervous about this book, and i thought that I'll receive negative feedbacks. But as time goes by, a lot of people seems to like the book and this boosts my confidence.

You guys help me to Love my work, love myself, and i want to give it back to you by writing new one shot books.
I'm sorry if it didn't meet your expectations.

I've been sharing my experiences here also and I am delighted that all of you did enjoy my book.

...
...

Alot of feedbacks that left my heart ache for the readers that did relate on some of my one-shots, and i want to say that there is always hope. Every rain there is a rainbow waiting to shine. I'm very proud of you guys that after all that you have been through in life. You're still thriving and kicking.

I hope you're doing well,and please stat healthy.

Thank you for all of it..
I was once a slient reader turned into author that touches many people.

My journey in this book ends here....

~Endless_Joy