Popular Karma x Reader [The Letter]

You.

You are no.1 Fan of Akabane Karma. You are always cheering for him in Baseball since you were Class 1-A. You are always with Nakamura Rio, Cheering for him. You always encounter him during lunch and recess time. When you and Rio, line up for the food, you saw karma in front of you. You didn't know how to react.

Finally, you have the courage to talk to him. But, Fate didn't want to. As you were, gonna tap him on his shoulder, you saw a lot of girls, rushing towards to him and this situation, karma sneak and doesn't want to get involve in this chaos.

You sighed, and you get your food and ate it beside Nakamura. You walked at your locker. You unlock it and open it, you and Nakamura Rio share the same locker. But, that didn't bug you because you have only few things stored there.

You also love that locker number. The locker that we had, was beside Karma's Locker. But sadly, you and him didn't have the same schedule but Nakamura Rio did. You didn't mind that because Nakamura has a crush on someone else, and you're cool with that.

Cafeteria------ The place you often see Karma and his Best Friend Nagisa. Nagisa was also popular too, but sadly, he had a girlfriend. Her name is Kayano Kaede.

You and Rio lined up to get your foods, suddenly, karma lined up at our back. You want to stay like this but the girl who is serving is really quick on giving us some foods, so you didn't have much time to enjoy that moment but it was all worth it.

The Next Day,-------- You were walking on the hallways and find your locker. You stopped at your tracks and you saw a red haired boy. walking at the same hallway.

You didn't know what to do. But because of you panicked, you hid. You looked at karma and he scanned the hallways to check if there is someone in there. After he checked it, He unlock you and Rio's locker, and that surprised you most. How did he know the pass code? Karma held white envelope and placed it in your locker. Once he is done, he locked the locker and walk away.

You are very curious why karma opened you and Rio's Locker, you left in your hiding spot, and open the locker. You are starting to get creepy because of that smirk you had.

You opened the envelope, but the bell rings says the 4th period is going to start. You put the envelope in your bag, and the smirk of yours can't come off..

The bell rings signifies that it was Dismissal Time. You walked at your house, that didn't tired you because your house is near in the school campus. Excitedly, you reached the letter, and you opened it. The first letter, flattered you:

The one that i admire the most,

You smiled, but when you read the second one.

Nakamura
Rio

You stopped walking and your 'creepy' smile turns into a frown. You didn't know how to react. And you assumed things that aren't bound to happen. You kept debating whether you gave it to Rio or not. But Because you're being selfish, you didn't gave it to Rio, and just kept it.

Every week, you received a letter from Akabane but you kept it.

Him. (Karma's POV)

I admired you when you're Class 1-A but you didn't talk to me, that breaks mu heart but then, I motivate myself. I-i studied hard just to get notice you. I played Baseball, and you didn't even cared for me. But i was wrong.

I always see you with your friend cheering for me, I get motivated and play hard just to win your heart. I also enjoyed seeing you at the cafeteria with your Friend. Me and Nagisa Lined up just then, you and your friend lined up too, i couldn't move because of you. I didn't want to end this.

I was gonna turn back and talk to you with your friend, but i heard the girls looking at me. Oh How i hate to be popular. I sneak and run away.

Because Fate didn't want us to meet, i've come up an idea, I wrote you a letter and placed it in you and your friend's locker.

One day i was gonna give you a letter, but then i saw you...

"O-oh!!! Nakamura~ I've got a new letter to give you tho~ I've spent so much time thinking all these. And i'm kinda stress here, maybe a kiss from you can take my stress----." I said. She didn't say anything and i look at her worried.

"What is it Nakamura-chan????"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

"M-my name is not Nakamura..... It's (Y/N)" She said..

~Endless_Joy

It was Inspired by one of my favorite Filipino authors
I uploaded this chapter last year and a lot of u guys are confused about the plot here so i took it down.

The plot here is that Karma had a crush on (Y/n), but Karma thought that (Y/n) was Rio because they are always together.

Karma thought that Rio is (Y/n) that's why he wrote Rio's name instead of you.