Transferee Karma x Boring reader (Transferee Pt.1)

Assassination Classroom AU!
(Another Universe? right?)
[IMPORTANT!!!!:

If your name is Sofie change it with another, please. I don't have any unique names to come up with. Hope you understand xx, Enna]

Keywords in the story:
(Y/n) - Your Name
(L/n) - Last Name
(S/c) - Skin Colour
(S/n) - School name
-----

You sighed, tapping your foot. You rubbed your nape in annoyance. Waiting for the bus is really annoying when your first subject teacher is strict.
You've received a 2nd offence of getting late.

Waiting for the bus to drive you to school. It was getting kinda late, so you check your (f/c) watch on your right and then proceed to look at the street.

A minute or two, the bus had arrived, you sighed in relief. The sliding door automatically opened and you hurried yourself getting in.

You looked for an empty seat, you saw an empty seat beside a girl with brunette hair, with her matching black glasses.

Your (s/c) reached her shoulder, and you gently tap her shoulder. She quickly looked at you, and smiled. She examined why you approached her, She looked at her side.

She chuckled, "Oh you can seat here.." you settled in, and you looked at her.

She held her hand in front of her, "I'm Sofie. Sofie Willows"

You accepted her handshake, and that's when you and her become friends verryyyy fasstt..

*1 year later*

You walked at the Main Gate of your (s/n). You forgot your earphones, You pinched the bridge of your nose and scold yourself for not bringing it.

Because of fate hating you. You and Sofie don't have the same schedule and you only got to see her in the school bus or in break time.

Walking at the campus, you noticed how talkative the other students are. A playful punched was thrown at your shoulders,

You looked at the culprit and saw Sofie with a grin plastered on her face.

"Guess what?" She said, waiting for your response patiently.

"What?" You looked at her brown eyes.

"Someone transferred here in (s/n)" She said, you gave her a confused look.

"Yeah, well what do i do with that information?" You asked not caring about transferee.

"Yeah, well you'll be sticking around with that guy in Mondays and Wednesdays.." She said and she fixed her eye-glass, to give her some cool look.

You just laughed and She looked at you with a confused look,
"What's with the laughing tho;;?"

"I heard rumours that he's handsome and he has RED HAIR, AND IT'S REAL!" She added, and looked at you with disbelief.

"Still..... I don't really care for the transferee." You said and fixed yourself.

Sofie pouted and You just playfully rolled your eyes at her.

"I gott-" You were cut off by the bell.

You sighed and held you backpack as you wave at your friend.

A transferee, huh?

You really don't care. But something on the back of your mind wants to hear more about him, and be familiar with the transferee.

~Endless_Joy
Enna's Excuse/Note:
Ayeee... Got Writer's block and it's been weeks? A month? since i updated this book. Re-Reading this crap makes me want to vomit, But i really appreciate you, reading this Karma x Reader (sad) LOL book.

Hope you enjoy it ^^.

Oh and btw, this chapter is soooo boring .... i think tomorrow, i'll publish the part two of this ^^.

Stay Happy,
Enna ^^