before anything else

Hello, and welcome to this book! I'm really thankful that you're reading and enjoying this.

I just want to address some things before you read this book:

-I'm currently editing the entire book. Yes, that's right. I wrote this book 2-3 years ago and I want to edit the entire thing because the lack of description makes me cringe. But fear not for I will edit this right away!

-This book is completed. I really thank you all guys for all the comments that I received in this book. It's fun reading all the comments, seeing this makes me honored that you guys are enjoying the book.

-The plot in every chapter will not change. I'm just editing the grammar and the way the characters deliver their emotions. Though if there are some chapters that the plot isn't greatly executed, I will possibly edit the entire whole thing.

-Thank you all for inspiring me to write. At first, I just find it fun to write but as I continue writing fanfiction, all of your comments really inspired me to work my ass off to learn to write stories. Later on, I found my passion for writing fanfiction thanks to you guys and also other great authors out there!

I'm currently working on a Levi Fanfiction called chance. If you have the time, please check it out and give it a chance.

==========

I'll always update this chapter so you can see the one-shots that are edited:

-Saving You| Karma x Depressed Reader

-Heart's Day pt.1|Tsundere Karma x Tsundere Reader

-Heart's Day pt.2|Tsundere Karma x Tsundere Reader

-The Latter| Adult Karma x Adult Reader

==========

"That's the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet."

-Jhumpa Lahiri

elamorisha