Prologue

Hello, beautiful bitches.

I have decided to rewrite this story because it was my first success on Wattpad, and I am therefore, overly attached to it. I don't want to lose it. The original version has been unpublished because it would be very difficult to edit everything, since it was written so long ago. This is going to be short, like the very first chapter of the previous version, but the next chapters will be longer.

I hope you enjoy this story, and you do not have to worry about the updates, because all I have to do is copy, paste, and edit. EDIT A LOT.

I will swear a lot, so do not leave any comments behind because if you don't like swearing, this is not the story you should read, bruh.

Copyright © 2014 by Shiewanie Kristo. All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Shiewanie Kristo. 

ENJOY!

---

~TWO YEARS AGO~

Perhaps it was my dark past that brought me to this beautiful home that I would cherish forever. I placed my last photo on the nightstand and sighed as I plopped down on the bed.

I stared at the ceiling. It was funny how I just left every inch of pain, misery, and hatred back in where I came from. Was this really what I deserve?

Thinking back to all those horrible days —the worst ten days of my life— how would I be able to forget all of it?

I closed my eyes. You can do this, Faith, I told myself. I could do this. I could forget everything. It would take a long time, but I was going to make it, and I was going to be happy.

Or so I thought.