Chapter Sixteen

A/N: Hello everyone! Here again, updating as quickly as possible. I've found the free time I needed to do a mass wattpad update. Had some dental work completed this evening and the prescription medication is strong, so do forgive me for my quirkiness. XD - Hope you all enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Rift in The Family 

~

"We have a lot to discuss, young master. " Sebastian entered the room with three large books in hand. He hadn't expected Ciel to be so prepared for the discussion he was about to embark on, however he looked the part. Either that or something had happened in his absence. "Indeed we do, Sebastian. I received quite the interesting visitor today."

"Oh? Forgive me for not being present to properly greet them, master."  The demon butler gently placed the books down on his young masters desk before folding his arms behind his back patiently. "Do go on, master." 

"Does the name John Von Deil ring any bells?"

"Von Deil is a devilishly familiar name. Although, when I hear any name starting with Von, young master, I safely assume the title Vampire."

"Is that so?"

"I've been around just a little bit longer than you, master."

"No matter his name, he owns a toy company new to England. He came to request partnership." Sebastian had to muffle a scoff, "He approached the Phantomhive family, respected by the Queen herself, and inquired such a thing?"

"Indeed, he approached Elizabeth first. I was at the shooting range with some armory vendors."

"He approached Lady Elizabeth and he still managed to walk out of this manor alive? You're losing your touch, Lord Phantomhive."

"Though I was insulted, he's a very old vampire. One that I thought you should meet."

"Oh?"

"You probably know him."

"Oh, master, even as a young scout I never associated with the likes of vampires. Surely you don't plan to do so..?"

"Of course not. I obviously declined his offer, he had a few things to say. I can admire a man that speaks his mind."

"He spoke him mind, did he?"

"Oh he was very much so verbal." Ciel had a smirk on his face. "Master, please don't entertain vampires..."

"When he gives me what I want, you can do with him as you please."

"What do you want from a vampire?"

"His head."

"Excuse me..? Master?"

"You heard me, I want his head. I want it mounted on a wall her in the manor."

Sebastian paused before putting his hands on his hip, "Is that what you did with the other head??" Ciel smiled and relaxed his shoulders, "I may have rejected him, but he'll be back."

"Master, answer the question.." Ciel avoided his question and continued, "What did you have to discuss, Sebastian?" Sebastian relaxed his hands beside him and gave a sigh, "It is concerning Lady Elizabeth."

"Yes?"

"You must have her abort the child." Ciel looked indifferent at his statement and he took a deep breath before implying, "So, it has something to do with these books, I'm assuming?" He latched on to one of the books and flipped through it one before closing it.