Chapter Twenty Six

A/N: A lot of people are asking if it would be okay to make fanart of little Celine and her daddy & I'm totally okay with that, guys! You don't have to ask, just link me (On DA or here) because I love seeing fan art! Definitely wouldn't mind seeing fan art of an older Ciel XD Thanks so much for all of your support, you guys are the best! I may write another Kuroshitsuji story some time!  - I'm taking requests for one shots and a bunch of other stuff!

Family Naps

~~~

Loud wails were heard throughout the Phantomhive manor. Elizabeth was bouncing the demanding four month old Celine in her arm while making her bottle. Ciel was conducting a meeting upstairs and she was hoping Celine wasn't disturbing anyone. 

This week he was seeing two ambassadors from a far off country. They were odd men, she could tell that much when Sebastian escorted them into the manor. Celine was being so restless and noisy that she had hoped it wouldn't interrupt the proceedings about them. Not that Ciel would much care, he had sat up with Elizabeth on multiple nights caring for their daughter. She loved her daddy, after all. 

In Ciel's office, two men were seated in front of his desk. They were of interesting origination to say the least and both of them had oddly cut mustaches in which Ciel hadn't been too fond of. They were stiff men who had literally no sense of humor, not that he had that much of one either, but these two were just description-less. The atmosphere had quickly become tense as neither of them would so much as crack a smile, Ciel wasn't big on smiling either but good heavens. It was needless to point out that the Earl's mood was declining quickly as he started to get bored with their displace of horrible English speaking, brash sense of business. 

Sebastian stood by his desk with his arms folder, "Would either of you gentlemen fancy refreshments?" Both buzz cut headed men turned simultaneously. Their noses curled up in a sneered, "Do you allow your man-but to speak like this all of the time? With no regard to whom he is speaking?"

"Man-but?" Sebastian raised a brow as Ciel brought a napkin to his own lip in an attempt to stifle laughter. He was successful, however the look on Sebastian's face wasn't helping. "Butler, my good sir, and please, feel free to succumb to your parched windpipe."  He scoffed and looked at Ciel with shocked eyebrows, quite literally. "Anyway, now what about this proposal you have for Funtom Corporation? The reason I agreed to conduct this meeting?"

"We need jobs in home country."

"Oh dear God.." Sebastian pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "We believe that your fragrance line will do well among our women." Ciel stared at him for a moment as he tried to get over his accent and harsh dialect. "So," He leaned back in his chair and rest his arms on the wooden slacks provided, "exactly what do you expect me to do?"

"Open shot there and vend your infamous Lily of the Valley fragrance, but you must hire our natives." 

"You want me to build a fragrance factory, put my name on it, and hire your workers." Ciel didn't want for any further explanation, "No."

"And why no? You see a suffering country and no want to help?"

"Not, gentlemen, not." He corrected before continuing, "Do you not possess a very large oil refinery? One in which you denied England's request to allow the Queen to sponsor? Is that not going so well for you now?"

"Oil is good."

"Oh? Well then, you should be good. We have nothing to discuss here."

"But we need variety."