Ch. 3: Night To Remember

Soo Jin POV

"If that's the case you wanna get out of here?", He asked with a sly grin leaving me anxious.

"Your place or mine?", I questioned causing him to chuckle. "My place. Although I must warn you, I'm not gentle."

"I think I'll be able to handle it." I smirked before grabbing my phone and making my way to the door. I turned with a look screaming are you coming, leaving him biting his lip following me out the door.

He walked me to his car before we began the trip to his house. His hand rested on my thigh as I squeezed my legs together anticipating what was to come.

"Last chance. Do you want me to take you home?", he asked and I scoffed.

"Don't think you can scare me away so easily.", I challenged and he raised his eyebrows surprised at my sudden boldness. "Well then we're here princess."  

My nipples become firm under his watchful eyes, he says gentle but firm, "There is only one way I fuck." The words are crude my lips part and I release the breath I wasn't aware I was holding. He takes a step forward, his eye never leaving mine.

"Dirty." Watching my reaction, he adds after he takes a deep breath, "And this type of dirt...will never wash off."

"Please, show me.", I stutter through my whisper. His brown eyes crinkle, he clearly didn't expect that answer from me.

"If you start this and try to change your mind, I won't let you because you wanted this.", He now looks unsure about what I want to happen tonight,

I force my eyes to focus on him, "I want it." His expression turns indifferent.

"I want you to beg." I can tell by the way he carries himself, he always has unforgettable sex.

I gave a quiet please and he shakes his head "That's not good enough for me, you need to give yourself to me completely."

My cheeks heat up, "I'll do it." He steps closer to me, so close I can feel the heat radiating off his body. "Show me how much you want it."

Licking my lips, I lean forward and reach up to crash my lips onto his, but he catches my chin in his hand, holding it tight.

"You don't get to kiss me until I say you can.", His voice is deep when he speaks. She gives him an inquisitive looks, but then connects the dots. This was not the same man I met at the bar a hour ago.  My eyes widen and I swallow hard. He sees the moment I catch on and he gives me a smirk. Closing my eyes, I slowly get down on my knees. I reach up and place my fingers on the rim of his pants. I look up at him and he places a hand on my head, stroking my hair. I keep my eyes on him while I pop the button and lower the zipper. Through the small opening, I rub him over his boxers. He takes a quick breath. Feeling confident I reach into his boxers and pull him free. My eyes widen before I look up at Jungkook in worry. I glance back down at his semi erect cock, thick and smooth as I begin to wonder if it will fit. Tightening my grip, I hold his eyes while I lean forward to wrap my mouth around him. The soft firmness of his erection along with the warm feeling of his cock, put me in a daze. I sigh softly around him and being to bob my head. He spreads his legs wider, as I go to work. After a few moments the hand that is on my heads tangles in my hair and pulls hard. My eyes close in pain, wincing I look up at him as he says firmly, "Strip, now."

I strip out of my dress leaving it pooled around my feet.. Here I am naked in front of him, the man I met at the bar. He removes his pants that are already undone from earlier, along with his black shirt. He moves closer to me, he moves his hands down to my bare butt and palms me.

He leans down and begins to nip my ear, whispers in my ear, "This will be the best sex you ever had." Swallowing hard, I break his grasp and start walking backwards to the bed. I stop when the frame hits the back of my knees, and sit on the edge. As he approaches the bed, I close my eyes, preparing myself for tonight's event. I feel his hands push me back onto the bed until my legs are no longer touching the floor. I then feel his hands on my hips and I was flipped over to lay on my stomach. With my face down in the covers, he lifted my hips placing my ass right where he wanted it. I can tell he's a forceful man, a man who knows what he wants and will do anything he can to get it. My eyes are still closed as I wait for his touch. Jungkook presses himself into my back and his cock settles between the cheek of my ass, and starts rocking into me. Wrapping an arm under my body, he pulls me up while pressing deeper into me. He moves his down as close as he can to me and says, "I own this body tonight." He starts breathing heavy above me, which in turn makes me wetter. Moving his body in a slow rhythm against mine, I could feel his cock slipping up and down my ass.

"Fucking hell, you're wet." My cheeks flush, as he slides a hand down my stomach to my pussy and cups it firmly. "I definitely own this body tonight."

He then begins to move his thumb against my clit, I feel like I'm going to come undone at any moment. He inserts one finger, then two and begins to move them inside of me, but then stops. He removes his hand and rubs my ass, he moves the hand that was toying with my pussy towards my back entrance. He pushes the tip of his thumb into me, I get lost in my own thoughts. So lost in my thoughts I don't realize he's moved to place the tip of his cock at my entrance. Removing his thumb from me, I breathe a sigh of relief. Gripping himself, he works the head of his cock against my folds, then pushes into me slowly. He doesn't say a single word, as he pushes further into me. I feel everything, I feel full. He pulls me back as he pushes forward at the same time. He hits something deep inside me, sending shivers up and down my spine. My toes curl, I grip the sheets letting out a loud moan.

"That would be your G-spot. Now put your hands behind your back." His voice commands. I respond to his request without hesitation. My hands land on my back, and are gripped by his. His pulls my arms and beings to rock into me. He angles himself to the side of my body, with every strong thrust, he hits the same spot over and over again. At this point my body is burning, I push back into him. But then he is gone.

"Why'd you stop?!" I open my eyes with a soft whine. Leaning forward, looking into my eyes, he explains, "I'm the one who decides whether you cum or not, not you. Do you understand me?" I close my eyes, and nod. He returns his cock into me, and push all the way in and beings to rock into me. I feel dirty, I feel like I'm on fire, I feel like I'm in heaven.

"Look at me." My eyes snap open, to look at him the best I can. He looks at me with a heated gaze causing me to bite my lip.

"You want to cum on my cock?" I nod my head rapidly and beg, "Yes, yes, yes please let me cum." White spots blur my vision, as a tingling feeling runs up my spine.

"Come for me." Gripping his cock tight, I pulse around him and cry out. His thrust became harder, as he grips my hips tightly, pulling me back to meet every thrust.

"Are you on the pill?" He grates out. What the hell is wrong with me! I didn't check to see if he was wearing a condom. A slap to my ass bring me out of my head.

"Yes. I'm on the pill." Not even a second later, he thrusts hard and deeply into me, and holds himself there. He groans, and then I feel it, his warm cum filling me. He lays he on my side, and rubs my hips. Never in my life have I ever felt this good. My last thought, as I drift off for the night.