Ch.12 Finale

Jungkook POV

I opened my eyes to see Soo Jin. Wonho turned to face her as she held him at gun point.

"You've come back? Hell I thought you'd be halfway out of town by now.", Wonho laughed.

"Well I guess I had a few loose ends to tie up.", she replied with confidence in her voice.

"Why are you here? This has nothing to do with you wench."

"This has everything to do with me asshole. In case you haven't noticed all of this started because I took over my dad's position. Your boss wasn't too happy about that I see.", she said with a smirk.

"You must really want to die here.", he said waving the gun around. She fired at his hand, causing him to drop the weapon. He let out a pained groan as He held where his finger used to be.

"No, I want to live. I have a more important reason to live now. I won't let you or Min Yoongi take that away from me.", she spat. Wonho moved to grab the gun and she raised it so it was at eye level with him.

"You wouldn't want to lose another finger now would you? Or maybe an entire hand?"

"Why are you doing this. To save him? The man who has been trying to kill you is the man you're trying to save.", He laughed, holding his bleeding hand and she frowned.

"He did try to kill me but my issue is with him. Not his family. They're innocent and didn't have any part of this.", she argued.

"I'm just doing my job.", Wonho spoke.

"A job that you're failing at.", she spat and he frowned. His body radiated anger before moving to pull out a concealed pistol. At that moment she fired twice, sending the rounds through his chest. He stumbled to the ground, trying to muster up strength to fight back.

Blood ran from his lips and onto the floor as he held his wound. He rose to his knees trying his best to delay the inevitable. As he looked up the barrel of her gun rested on his forehead and she sighed.

"You're gonna regret this."

"Karma's a bitch."

And with that she pulled the trigger landing a clean shot to the head. His body fell to the floor and she leaned on a nearby wall. My mother moved to help my brother off of the floor. He held his abdomen waving her off.

"I'm done mother. Nothing too life threatening.", he laughed.

Soo Jin gagged at the scene before dashing to the bathroom. My mother followed her and held her hair back as she emptied her stomach.

"Are you alright dear?", she asked her while getting a wet towel. Placing it on her forehead she nodded with a weak smile. She got up and walked outside taking a few deep breaths. I followed her lead and leaned on the door.

"Thank you."

"I didn't do it for you. I did it so he wouldn't chase after me anymore.", she said.

"And for the baby.", I added causing her to look up at me.

"Taehyung told me. In the alley.", I told her and she frowned.

"I'm sorry for this. For everything. I know you may not forgive me as long as you know how sorry I am, that's enough for me."

"He's going to pay for all this. I don't know how or when. But Min Yoongi will pay.", I sneered and she dug into her pockets. She pulled out a small usb before handing it to me.

"Taehyung said everything you need to get to him, is on that usb.", she said and I looked up at her with wide eyes.

"He also said that you'd come to realize the error of your ways. And to give that to you when you did."