InSignIa PrOxy-chap.1-X marks the spot now Seek it!'o"

Title: Insignia Proxy -pics the waiting room and I guess songs the feeling!-

Part 1/Chap. 1-Title: X marks the spot now seek it!!

"Its interesting."

He told me walking around me whispering to me for I was the only one in the room at this time.

"What Is..?"

He cut me off with a silent motion of his fingers.

"Its interesting to watch the breakdown collapse of a person going crazy slowly."

"What do you mean Doctor?"

I didn't understand what he meant and if it was about me, because I feel perfectly sane.

I was nervous, this was new for me my door was marked with that bloated x and I was inside here in the coded white room before I could even register what was happening it was rapid too I could not even think. Now I am Where the marked waited I guess I am his first patient for the day. He seemed rather displeased with me as he walked around me.

Right now I am seeing, well I don't really understand exactly what his profession is but he keeps staring at me like I might vanish or something if I moved even a little. He is so serious, with those smoldering gray eyes and an under shave showing off his white skin luminescent in the bright fluorescent. His hair its like the darkest of black coal tied up, I am guess he is around 25 maybe give or take. But he stands out because of that coat of his. Its crimson red he too has been marked, I don't, know what it means to be marked. If it's a good sign or bad. I just know that all that are. Are token to this place. But he works here so it must be good right?

"Coder One One 11." That will be your new name you are now resigned to live here. " He says in his husky low voice. Writing something down as he walks towards me a stern look on his face.

"Um, excuse me Doc, but I would like to go home now if our examination is over with."

He seemed token aback by my suggestion. As he stands above me terrifying really for a girl of my age. I mean I am almost 20 an adult in my parents eyes. I had to look up at him because he towered over me. Moving swiftly while I stood taking a breath. Regaining myself keeping composer.

"You were marked, Do you even get what that means!"

God he raised his voice as well as his hand. Why do people do that its not like I am deaf and it makes them so much more annoying...just a thought. I am just saying.

"Um, so I would like to go home, I mean I have a cat well three but I love them and I have bills where can I retrieve my clothes and things?"

I smiled even as his hand raised higher along with his eye brows, man if my principle could be here they would be twins. Besides the age thing he totally had Mr. Ugly a.k.a my principle looks down to kill!

"You insolent little naive fool!" Oh good I am stupid and incoherent now! Great!

His hand was almost full up in my face before I slapped him, Hey its slapped or be slapped in my book. Once again I shocked the Doctor unprepared for what his next move would be. He just stood there for a little while. I toke my chance briskly walked out the door easily.

-sign where was a good hiding spot when I needed one this gown was freezing my but to numbness!.-

I breathed really studying this place. Someday I wanted to build wonderful buildings, houses, parks you name it even hospitals well it looked like one besides the fact of the ways there were white walls with x spots painted, written, drawn, splattered you think it , it was there. They were on everything even the gowns and the ground it looked like a bloodbath as it led down toward spider hallways. Something was ominously sinister about this place it was eerily quiet and it seemed soulless. As I walked like a ninja away from the crazy Doctor. But I heard nothing it was like the sound was completely drained in this place muted.

Soon I went down a hall that was almost pitch black and had most of its lights busted as well as the windows were shattered. Interesting I walked forth till I heard this horrific moan screaming really..

-My pulse quicken along with my breath as I neared an open room utterly curious as to what was making that sound!-

Well this was a little something I thought of while watching the fourth kind, great movie btw. I don't really know if its something I want to write more of, but I guess that's left to be seen, right well did you like it was it interesting and if so would you want more if I say I was writing more? Well bye for now! Sorry if its really, really long! >.< You gotta give the long ones a chance I am a writer that writes long things so its kinda excepted of me right? N/m its not long at all! <('w')>