15

Layla's point of view

"What?! Ed, you can't be serious!" I shouted. "But.. How? When? Who's the mom?"

"It happened when we were 17, but the mom never told me until last month when our baby was a month old..." He said looking down on his hands.

"But who's the mom then?" I asked.

"Kayla Samuels." He replied.

"Oh my god... So that's why she was out of school for so long?" I asked and he nodded. "But... Isn't she moving away soon?"

"Yeah she is... She wants me to take care of our baby when she moves. She said she doesn't feel ready for it..." He replied.

"I-I can't belive this... Does mom and dad know?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"I haven't even met the baby yet... All I know is that it's a little boy and his name is Nicholas, or Nicky for short." He said.

"So he's gonna live here?" I asked.

"I don't even know yet... Kayla said that if I don't take him, she'll put him up for adoption."

"You can't let her do that! He's your son!" I said.

"But what do I know about raising a baby?" He said and buried his face in his hands. I put my arms around him and gave him a big hug.

"Remember when Chris was a baby? You did will with him. Remember?" I said and he nodded. "I'll even help you if you want! And I'm sure mom and dad will too."

"But I'm scared to tell them... I got a girl pregnant and I wasn't even in a relationship with her! And I haven't even met the baby yet!" He said.

"Well when are you gonna meet him?" I asked.

"Tomorrow. Kayla said I need to decide by then." He said.

"You need to take care of him. I'm not gonna let you put my nephew up for adoption." I said. "But, we need to tell mom and dad. If we want to have Nicky here, they need to know."

"I know. I'm just scared of what they're gonna say." He said.

"Just tell them. I'll be right upstairs if you need me, as long as I get to meet Nicky before anyone else." I said and smiled.

"Deal." He replied. "You wanna, um, wish me luck?" He asked.

"Good luck. I'll be praying for you and Nicky." I said and hugged him again. Ed thanked me before leaving my room and heading downstairs.

While Ed was talking with mom and dad, I watched netflix and ate som chocolate I had hid in my sock drawer.

I had watched two episodes of Teen Wolf when Ed walked back into my room.

"Took you long enough." I said, realizing he had spent almost an hour and a half downstairs. He just chuckled and sat down on my bed.

"They weren't that mad, just disappointed. They're letting me have him at home, though." He said making me smile.

"Ed, that's wonderful!" I said and hugged me. "I can't wait to meet my baby nephew!" I exclaimed.

"Kayla is signing the custody agreement tomorrow, so I'll be meeting him after school and bringing him home then." He said.

"I can't wait! He probably looks so adorable!" I said. "Little Nicky Styles... That sounds so cute! His last name is Styles, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"It's Nicholas Edward Styles." Ed said smiling. "Kayla picked it."

"Aw, that's sweet of her to give him that middle name." I said. "You know, I'm gonna make a banner for when you bring him home."

"I had forgotten how weird you can be..." Ed said chuckling.

"It's a happy occasion, Edward. By this time tomorrow, I will have met my nephew! Can you believe that?" I said.

"Can you believe that by this time tomorrow, I will have met my son?" He asked.

"Okay, you beat me." I said and we both laughed. "I'm gonna get started on that banner right now."

-----
hope you like this!! comment what you want to happen with either layla, ben, ed or nicky!!

- m i a h xx