Part 1

"Mom, that's too much!" You whined, feeling so annoyed. It was a peaceful dinner time until your mom brought your love life topic as dinner talk.

          "I like him, and he's nice. Just try to go on date with him, you're not going to lose anything."Demanding, forcing and unarguably, that's the perfect words to describe how your mom is.

          "I will date when I feel I want to date, not because you want me to." You argued back, but still chewed your meals. You were hungry and the food was too delicious to be left just because you want to avoid a war with your mom.

          "Then how long I have to wait, y/n? These past three years no-one you brought home to meet me, I'm worried!" She was right, you were struggling to move on from your ex-boyfriend for almost three years. After took a long time to heal the pain and make peace with your past, you were no longer longing his presence or stalking his social media, you were done with everything about him. But you still found that dating someone isn't the right time for you right now, it's because you're scared to get hurt again. You'll find someone and date but not now.

          Your mom took your love life as her priority concern, it's because she loves and cares with you, but her concern was out for you to handle. She started to make you go on some blind dates, dragged you around to meet her friends who has son and potential to be your boyfriend. And it's her six times attempts, she's stubborn just like you.

         "Mom, I'm barely reaching my 25. My life just begin, seriously.." you shook your head disbelief and turned to your dad, "Dad, say something.. I'm too young to get married, right?" You needed your dad as your back up, he's so chill and laid back, you trust him that he wouldn't take your mom's side. He's your last savior, your black horse.

          "My little girl should get married, I'm bored watching you hang out with your girl friends.. you should dating someone, baby.." He said with his calm and nice tone, savoring the delicious dinner that your mom made.

           Even your dad betrayed you.

          "Oh my god, both of you—" you couldn't finished your words, there's no one on your side. As an only child in your family, you felt so frustrated when your parents teamed up to against you.

           Your dad smiled widely and reached out his palms to your mom, offering a high five as if he won a big match, "We'll get our son in law and grandchild as well~"

           And you knew it's going to be tough for you.

            "I can't believe they're so old skool!" You were nonstop ranting about your parents to Hana, your best friend, and her response so far only laughed hardly. "This is ridiculous! I strongly against their idea!" You shouted before took another sip of your drink. You and Hana were hanging out at one of the hottest club these days, Madholic Club. The club was pretty packed, but not with the ordinary visitors. You found a lot of familiar faces in this club, there were a lot of celebrity that's why you could see they were a lot of security as well.

            "Why there's so many celebrity?" You asked, watching some female idols who known as their innocent images were dancing like crazy. Well, idols are human too. They're not that innocent and perfect like their image in media.

           "I guess one of them throwing party here." Hana shrugged nonchalantly, she's not interested with them, just like you. Both of you worked as photographer and editor at one of well known magazine company, it made both of you interact with various artists and celebrity but still, the spotlight and their glamour look isn't your thing.