Part 7

What happened on the toilet club back then really bothered you, from that time, you continuously met them whenever you hang out with Simon, sometimes not three of them, but you could clearly confirm that you saw one of those annoying girl. You didn't know who are they yet you had no intention to find out who they are, you decided to put this down since it might only your unnecessary worry. They might just bunch of Simon's groupies who were upset because they found their idol dating.

          But Yeonhee, Gray's girlfriend had noticed them. It's because she have seen those girls and lately she realized one of them always around whenever you hang out in the club. She asked about them to you, just in case you might know them. But since you didn't know them, she thought they're just creepy fangirls.

          You tapped your fingers on your desk anxiously, this morning you didn't wake up in desirous feeling. You felt gloomy and worry for no reason, as if today something bad might happen to you. You checked your parents' condition just in case, you haven't met them for two weeks since you move out from your parents' house and move to Simon's place. He asked you to move in with him when both of you celebrate your sixth months dating.

From : Dad

We're good, kid. We're at Thailand for vacation, anyway having fun with Kiseok! Send our greeting to my son in law!

           That was your dad's message when you asked his condition. They love Simon, they obviously adore him. It's not like you hate the fact that your parents bless your relationship with him, but as time passed, you feel Simon is actually stole your position. Sometimes you feel like he's your parents' beloved son while you are only some random neighborhood. Apparently he succeeded stealing your heart and your parents' attention.

           Your phone chimed again, it was chat from your the one and only, Jung Kiseok:

Kissuck oppa :
Kissuck oppa : ❤
Kissuck oppa : ❤
Kissuck oppa : ❤
Kissuck oppa : ❤
Kissuck oppa : ❤
Kissuck oppa : ❤

Kissuck oppa : ❤

Kissuck oppa : ❤

            He only sent a lot of heart emoticon without any words, typical Simon. He must be in the middle something that really boring or he have nothing to do, that's why he sent you a random chat.

You : What?
Kissuck oppa : I'm bored.

           Bingo! He just wanted to kill time by flooding you with his random chat.

You : I'm working.
Kissuck oppa : But I love you.

           It was his best weapon whenever you know that he only wants to kill his boring time with bothering you. You put your phone back on the desk, ignoring your bored boyfriend.

Kissuck oppa : Kissuck oppa is writing..

           Then another message chat popped out on your screen:

Kissuck oppa :
Kissuck oppa : You don't love me back?

Kissuck oppa : Meanie.

Kissuck oppa : Babe...

Kissuck oppa : Hey...

Kissuck oppa : Are you really working?

Kissuck oppa : Nah, you aren't working.