Part 2

"Isn't that yours?" Hana peeked in, checking the phone on your hand. It wasn't yours even though the type and the color of the phone are exactly same as yours, just who was the phone owner? Could it be a random guy? Or.. No way. He mistook his phone as yours?

           "Why do I feel this is his phone— Hana, I'm scared." You gave the problematic phone to her.

           "If it's his phone then yours must be.."

           "OH MY GOD! I didn't even set a password! He will easily access everything!" you covered your face with your palms, cried at your stupidity. You really wanted to beat yourself, how if he do something with your phone? What if he spread your private picture? Well, though that wouldn't happen because you haven't that kind of picture, probably only tons of your shameless selca, your friends, your family and some random pictures.

           Just then two of you jumped in surprise when the phone chimed, an unknown number called and you froze on the spot.

           "Pick up the call!" Hana urged.

           "How if it's from his girlfriend?"

           "If it is, it must be 'BABY' written on the caller id, dumbass." Hana retorted.

            She's right, it was an unknown number. You stared at the familiar number on the caller id, that's your own number. You quickly answered the call, "Hello?"

            "You're awake?" a deep and hoarse voice greeted you, however his voice wasn't sound like a threat but yet it made you nervous with no reason.

            "Who's this?" you asked back, you anticipated if it was him but it could be someone else, right?

            "A random guy whom you threw your drink at, last night." He chuckled and you knew who he was.

             Simon Dominic.

            "It's him.." you alienated the phone from your ear and mouthing to Hana, but your called best friend only shrugged and mouthed back at you, "fighting~"

            Yeah, what a helpful best friend she was.

            Then you immediately back on the phone, "Uh I'm— I'm so sorry." You weren't sure if your apology still valid and acceptable or not.

             "So you're fully sober right now?" he asked again, but this time his tone sounded so casual and friendly. You used to hear his voice through the radio or simply on the TV and turned out his tone when he talks just like you used to hear, husky and deep.

            "Yes, I am." You said groggily before added, "I'm sorry for what happened last night."

            "What did happen last night?" he asked back. Oh damn, he really loves to make the other embarrassed but you won't fall to his trap.

             "Nothing, nothing happened." You replied quickly and you could hear his laugh as he heard your cold and short answered.

            "You're really interesting." He commented, your voice tone changed real quick from pleading an apology into cold and threatening which was amusing for him.

           "Can I have my phone back?" you tried your best to not sound rude, you needed your phone as soon as possible. And judging from the way he talk to you and the vibe that he gave to you through this short conversation, he must be mischievous and it was an alarm for you to get your phone back or he would dive further on your phone gallery. Well, he probably did, because it's almost 24 hours your phone on his hand. Plus you couldn't do the same to his phone because of the stupid passwords, he's really in benefit which you strongly think it was unfair.