Part 10 (end)

Three days later...

"Oh is that a necklace from him too?" She cut your sentences with another question, she pointed at white gold necklace with Hangul alphabets; Jung, as his family name. It was a gift from him. One thing that she didn't know, Simon bought you another diamond necklace but you barely touch it. You love this simple necklace best, it's assuring you that Simon loves you, he wants you to be his. Yes, you still wore his necklace even if you told him to break up with you. You just can't unlove him, he hurt you but love was still there.

Looking directly at her eyes, you tried your best to not get angry by every single shit that she tried to feed you.

"I think he's rich enough to buy you a diamond necklace just like what he bought for me back then.. instead of those toy.." again, she heartily mocking you, "it could be because he doesn't love you that much? Awww~ poor little girl~ he probably only wants to play and have fun with you~"

That's it. She had enough, it's your turn to fight her. Maybe pulling her hair and land your beautiful sharp paw on her face could be appropriate things as respond? You clenched your fist tightly, holding back your anger to not explode in the public. You were inside one of high end boutique and you didn't want to harm your own pride, dealing with Simon's unashamed ex-girlfriend. She never worth anything from you.

You looked at her eyes without saying anything then turned back your heel, leaving her dumbfounded on her spot. You walked to the cashier to pay your dress so you bring yourself from her bullshits, you were tempted to punch her but you immediately threw away your thoughts. Violence was never a wise solution to anything.

Was Simon really love her? Was Simon has guts to cheat on you with that kind of girl? You started to doubt your impeachment on Simon. She really has a bad attitude, rude and act like uneducated human. Simon couldn't be in love again with her, it must be true when he said he only love you. She's jealous because Simon defends you, if they're back together she wouldn't confront you and try to humiliate you. If Simon chose her then why would she act like you're her rival? That's the answer. She's jealous and she wanted you and Simon to be separate.

Just when you handed over your dress to the cashier, you heard a furious step approaching you. You decided to not pay attention as you dug your bag, searching for your wallet to pay your dress. When you succeed to find your wallet, you saw Lady Jane took your dress from the cashier counter and shoved them to you, you caught your dress in fast response and looked at her in disgust. What did the hell she does?

She put a lot of dress in cashier counter and shot a death glare which you didn't even care,"your cheap dress can wait." She rolled her eyes and faced the cashier lady, "wrap them for me." She proudly smirked as she handed her credit card to cashier lady.

And you stood there in urge to strangle her neck inside your mind.

After in a moment, the cashier lady processing her card and said in poker face to Lady Jane,"Your card is cannot be used, Miss."

She gave another card and the cashier said the same thing, "This one is also cannot be used."

Then you giggled freely without coercion. What a dumb girl!

"Honey?" your mom peeked in through your door which was jar opened, unintentionally snapping you from your thought about meeting Lady Jane two days ago. Your mom was standing in front of your door with her motherly smile.

"Mom.." you smiled at her.

"Are you okay?" she walked closer to you.