Part 6

"That's a sweet ending, sweet heart." Your dad commented when you succeed unlocking the door and entered your house, he was standing on the hall way with your mom in his side, they were hugging each other.

             You looked at them in dazed, "what ending? And why are you so lovely and enviable, mom? Dad?"

              Your dad squinted playfully at you, "for the love birds which just had fight and make up, I ship you two with all of my heart~"

             "So do I! He's such a good guy, and he has character. You two look really good together." Your mom's never ending compliment made you little bit understand about what exactly they're talking about.

            "This is my first time I feel happy seeing my daughter kissed another guy, usually I want to punch them on the face."

            Kissing? Who's kissi— Oh My God, did they mean that they caught you and Simon—

           "So lovely~"

           "We're going to have grandchilds~"

           "Finally~"

           "Kiseok-ie so warm and nice son!" Your mom even called Simon with his real name, she called Simon's real name in a cute way.

           "He even bought me new fishing equipment." Your dad informed you, making your mouth gap in shock. He met them? Simon actually met your parents behind your back? Your dad even praised him and it was shocking you. Your dad wasn't the type who welcome your guy friends, but he acted the other way to Simon and surprisingly Simon has found you dad's soft spot; fishing.

            Just when you were about to say something, Simon's head peeked in. He must be wondering why you took a long time since you told him that you're only going to put your camera, he didn't know that your parents distract you.

           "Kiseok-ie!" your mom cheerfully called his name.

           You told him to wait outside because you only need to put your camera before drove him back to his house, but it didn't turn out as you planned, you still rooting on the spot between Simon and your parents.

           "Hi, Mrs. Han.." he smiled politely before brought himself enter your home, now he was standing right behind you. "Thank you for your support, I officially dating your daughter now."

            "Stop smiling!" you scolded him and he was just chuckle as respond. Simon was obviously smiling brightly and looking at you who were focus on driving.

            "What? Why I can't smile?" he questioned at your scold with his innocent look.

            "Because you're cheating!" you frowned in disapproval.

            "I'm not." He replied, peacefully leaning back on his seat.

            "Yes you are, bribing my parents to get their support is count as cheating." You argued him. He met your parents, told them about his feelings to you and asked for their support. Simon is unbelievable!

            "Well, they already love me since my first time meeting them." Here his cocky grin appeared which made you want to punch him on his handsome face.