Part 4

Rapper Simon Dominic spotted on a sweet night date with a girl!

            That was media said in the headline news this morning and there were some pictures of you and Simon which had taken three days ago when two of you were having a dinner at the restaurant near AOMG building.

            The first picture was showing both of you sat facing each other near glass window on the second floor of the restaurant. It was obviously Simon Dominic on the picture while you in the other hand, fortunately back facing the camera so it only showed your long hair and your back figure. But you can see how happy he was, Simon was grinning ear to ear on that picture, that's why people assumed he's on date.

            Second picture was when both of you stood in front of the restaurant entrance, probably waiting for the cab to pick you up. You were wearing his big size jacket with hoody covered your head, once again it turned out to be your luck to not easily recognized. Thanks to Simon's big jacket, however he insisted to lend you his jacket since he couldn't take you home due his studio recording session, he was afraid you might catch a cold for going out in the middle of the night.

           Third picture which was netizens claimed as the cutest picture, he was walking beside you while covering your head with his two palms, trying his best to protect you from drizzle. It was raining on that night when he escorted you to get in your cab and you had no clue that he was doing that to you on that night.

           The last picture was when you already inside the cab and he stood while smiling and waving his hand, saying good bye to you. At that night you weren't really realize that Simon looked completely happy, but when you saw all of these pictures you could see he was smiling on all of these pictures. He looked like a kid who had the best toy in town.

           He wasn't use his face mask on that night and damn for Dispatch's camera. All the picture quality were totally good and clear which was easy for anyone to confirm that he was Simon Dominic and unknown girl. And not forget to mention that there were some comments from netizens as well:

Jjiiihye89 : Ssamdi must be really loves her, look at how he looked at the girl!

아이린샘 : His smile was so big as if he won a grand prize!

Ssamdisam : They look so cute!

Simondick : Are they dating?

Aomgsam : It's obvious that they're couple.

Dominichick : He lent her his jacket, OMG what a gentleman!

Kisuck : He's so sweet, he tried to protect his girlfriend from drizzle with his hands ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Junk_kiss_suck : Oh, I'm dying to know who's the girl!

배 : Finally he spotted dating someone!

Kissaram : I don't know who she is but she looks really cute with Simon's big size jacket on her!

Aomgray : Such a cutie uncle Sam, trying his best to protect his girl~

Lelee0000 : Is he going to date in public again?

Shottta : Finally another AOMG dating rumors!

Gggraysam : They look good together.

Longlivesss : It's just his friend, stop making unnecessary rumors!

Ssamthingspecial : I need to see her faceeeee

Hanalee95 : Isn't she an idol?

Kkkkkk : Somebody got himself a girlfriend~