Part 5

Simon's eyes widened when he saw you at the same place with him, you were focused on preparing the camera and lenses for today's photo shoot. You didn't aware that Simon kept staring at your movement, he carefully observing you even when Myungsoo explained to you how and what kind of photo shoot theme that you were going to do.

            Since the rumors blew up, Simon and you haven't met each other for more than a month. Not even single message he sent to you and you thought he has never have feeling for you, his happy laughed when he put his arm around that girl earlier when you accidentally saw them, it was showing you the truth, he has no feeling for you. It's just you and your stupid reverie. His company statement made everything clearer to you, it's just a friendship between famous celebrity and ordinary people.

            "It's y/n." Gray commented when he spotted you on the set, Simon kept looking at you as he nodded in Gray's comment.

            "She's pretty..." Simon murmured but Gray still could hear what he said.

            "Just confess to her." Gray's quick reply made Simon thinking hard.

            While you and your heart couldn't feel calm whenever you looked at your camera, his eyes were practically staring right into your soul and it was such hard work to compose yourself to keep on your right track and mind. He was posing for your camera, for every single fan girls out there which might mentally scream when they see his picture. He did that for them, not for you, that one thing that you needed to remember.

            His deep gaze met yours again through the camera, the concept were actually pretty simple. He just needed to look straight to the camera and made a various expression which unfortunately you couldn't deny that he actually looked good in every expression and angles. When he moved his head to the right and showed you his sharp jaw line and his perfect nose slope, it made you couldn't think straight. To save your eyes and your mental, you suggested to Myungsoo to switch with you, you'll take Gray's picture instead of Simon and Myungsoo nonchalantly agreed. He didn't even ask you why, you presumed it's because Simon's set was at outdoor and Myungsoo was being nice to you for not letting you get burn by the sun.

            It's not going to be hard as Simon's. Well, Gray is handsome and you're not going to deny it. But Simon has something on you, whenever he looked deeply at your camera it felt like he actually tried make eye contact on you. You loved to see his eyes, but not after that stupid dispatch's news which ruined your continuance relationship with him and get ignored for more than one month and he acted like nothing happen.

            "That's great, keep looking at that side. Yes.. like that, good!" you smoothly directed Gray's photo shoot, both of you already met before and he was a nice and really cooperative. He followed your instruction, did pose as you told him to do despite the fact that you're actually much younger than him. He's professional and respected you as a photographer.

            "Did it turn out well?" he asked you after did various pose, he looked at the monitor in front of you, checking his own picture.

            "yeah, unfortunately everything turned out really well. It will hard to pick." You chuckled, Gray is always aware that he's good looking but he still get embarrassed whenever he heard a compliment.

            "Thank you for your hard work, y/n. It's been awhile." He smiled at you, "Did you already meet Ssamdi hyung?" the last question was just slipped from his mouth, he saw your expression changed and quickly said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to— sorry?"

             You looked at him understanding, he didn't do it on purpose. "It's okay, I'll greet him later when he's not busy."

            "Oh, okay.." he scratched his nape even if it wasn't itchy, "by the way, can you send me my picture when you already edit them?"