Part 8

"What will happen when we break up?" You mumbled against his chest, but you were sure your voice was audible enough for Simon to hear you.

          There was silent after you uttered, you felt Simon's heart beat increasing in irregular beat. His hand reached your cheek and brought your face closer to his. His sleepy eyes changed into worry and confused gaze, wondering why did you suddenly brought break up idea when in fact there's nothing wrong between your relationship. His gaze was demanding your explanation behind your sudden question, "what's with that break up thing, out of blue?" He asked you groggily.

          His eyes were shaking, there's fear on his eyes which hurt you to see it. For this past six months he felt nothing wrong, he felt happy, both of you did fight but there's always way to solve and reconcile. Then at a peaceful night, you asked him what will happen when you break up and it was shocking for him.

          You felt his gaze like excorticating you, "Just.." you swallowed hard, "just asking, ummm.. everything could happen, right? I'm just wondering what will happen when we break up.." you formed a fake smile, that moment you really wanted to beat yourself for always fail at lying. There were so many questions in your mind. If you break up with him, would he still be friend with you? Will he treasure his memory with you?

          "Is there something bothering you?" his gaze soften as he caressed your cheek, "you know we always can talk about everything, baby.. communication is the key." He cupped your cheek and pulled your face closer so he can kiss your lips.

          You shut your eyes when Simon's met your lips, it was a soft and warm kiss which you needed as if he knew you need it. You needed to be reassured that he loves you and he testified it. Once he parted his lips from yours, he looked you on the eyes, "I love you, and break up is never crossed in my mind. So don't say something weird ever again, silly."

-----

          After that night, you and Simon were still in good term. He acted like he used to be, so you did the same but the terror wasn't stop at all. It went crazy, each day the unknown number kept sending you a picture of Simon and Lady Jane which was really bothered you, you wanted to talk to Simon but it always ended you say nothing. It was only his past and he's yours so you told yourself to ignore them.

          You stormed into a new club at Itaewon, taking your step with excitement because you were going to surprise your boyfriend. AOMG had performed on the club and Simon invited you to come, you said you couldn't make it due your work when he asked you again to come this morning when you two had breakfast. You couldn't wait to see your boyfriend's reaction.

          There were two entry gate, one was for public and the other was for performers and staffs. You glanced at sign 'Artist only', thinking who could help you to make your entrance. Then you saw Gray and waved to him, he waved at you and you approached him. You followed him but security stopped you, he thought you were one of Gray's fans. The big bodyguard firmly blocked your way then Gray noticed that you're blocked by the security so he walked back to the security and told him, "she's coming with me, she's my friend." and the big guy let you pass.

          "Thank you, oppa!" You smiled at Gray who walked beside you, he looked nice though sweats was dripping from his temple. The show must be lit and hot, you thought.

          "No problem." A playful smug smile appeared on his lips. "Samdi hyung is over there." He pointed at VIP room which only few meters from where you were, then he suddenly stopped walking,"mind if I'm going back to the gate?" He turned at you and showed that he got call from his girlfriend.