Part 9

"Don't act like you care." You snatched back your phone from him and walked angrily to the bedroom, then Simon rushed to block your way. He can't let you just walk away like that.

         "I can explain!"

         "I don't need it, save it for yourself."

         "Just hear me out!" he held your shoulders, forcing you to stay still.

         "There's nothing to hear, we're done. I'm breaking up with you, that's it." You spat out, glaring at Simon who looked guilty but mostly confused handle the situation.

         He swallowed hard before continued to talk in softer tone, "Why you didn't tell me?" he looked hurt, he felt so sorry for you at the same time.

         "You were busy meeting your ex when I'm not around!" you hit his chest repeatedly, pouring out your anger, your disappointment.

         "Babe—" he was about to pull you into his embrace but you freaked out.

         "Don't even call me like that! I'm not your baby!" you yelled, full of hate. You hate yourself for wanting to trust him, you hate yourself for being weak when he touches you. But on top of that, you hate yourself for falling in love with him. You held back your tears and faced him, "Glad to know sooner, I thought you loved me but the truth is I was only substitute."

         "What are you talking about?" he looked at you quizzically as if you accused him groundless.

         You snorted in mocking tone, "Do you think I'm stupid? I saw you met her, you even hug each other! And when I asked you what happened on that night you chose to say nothing? Well, that's really funny. Thank you for reminding me that this past six months was nothing for you."

        His eyes widened when you expelled your reasons, "You came? But why you didn't tell me—"

        "Surprised?" you sneered, "You two looked good together, congrats!" it was hurt for saying that but you didn't want Simon how hurt you were, you won't let him see you crying. You didn't want to look weak in front of him, it would only gave him more power to win you back.

        "Babe, I'm sorry for not telling you that she came. But it was just a friendly hug, we haven't seen each other since we broke up and she came, wishing me a good life. I swear I didn't do anything with her! Why would I cheat on you?" he ran his fingers on his hair, frustrated. He was desperately to make you trust him.

        "Because you still love her." you whispered faintly. The thoughts of Simon make out with her, touching her like he touch you was really disgust you. And it made your anger boiled even more.

        "Did everything I do for you were never proving you that I actually love you?!" he shouted, this time Simon was mad. "I can accept that you're mad because I didn't tell you, but it's nothing special that's why I didn't tell you. It's not like I invited her to come over—" he groaned and pulled his head back then groaned, he cupped your face as he back to look at you, "And about the pictures, they were all taken when I was dating her. I admit it, it was happened in the past.. None of them taken recently, I swear."

        "Do you think I will change my mind?" you removed his hands from your face, ignoring his words.

        "Babe, you can notice the difference of my hair cut on that pictures! I'm telling you the truth!" he was pleading you, his voice sounded sad and desperate. His leaked photos of his past relationship and your idea for breaking up with him were too much to handle.