Saint Jimmy

Saint jimmy

(this) Means jimmy is thinking

I woke up and saw ... what's her name I completely forgot. I got up and put on my sh*tty clothes, sh*t I forgot to shower today oh well I'm only meeting up with will and tunny and the usual suspects for another afternoon of sh*t talkin, cigarettes and blah f*cking blah. I walked out the door and lit up a cigarette. "Jimmy!" I fell into the couch. "Hey cock sucker." I said to him. He looked at me and said "Are the f*ckers out of the house?" I looked at him in the eye and raised a brow "I have no f*cking clue, if they came in I did hear I was to busy f*cking.... What's her f*cking name, goddammit I guess I'll never really know it Ha." I said. I heard the door open "Hey sh*t bags." I looked over at the tall teen "Tuny hey cock sucker!" I said to him. I saw Tuny's and Will's girlfriends come in. Tuny's girlfriend slapped him then walked out. I stood up and said "seven eleven now we need more beer." We got to the gas station and saw a big van like one a band would ride in on tour. "Jimmy, Tuny check it out." I looked at it shrugged and carried on walking into a gas station when I felt a feminine hand tug harshly at my arm bringing me back I look over at who it was. "What are you-" I was cut of by a slap. "How many other sl*ts do you have huh... well how many you *sshole?" I looked down at her and said coldly "I never loved you." she slapped me and yelled "YOU'RE NOT THE JESUS OF SUBURBIA!" and walked away. I looked at Will and Tuny with fire in my eyes. "Take one last look at this sh*t hole cause these are our ticket out of here!" I passed one to Tuny "Thank you jesus!" he said. I gave the other to Tuny who started to jump around really happy. But then Heather Will's girlfriend pulled him aside and whispered in his ear he pulled away a bit and she moved his hands down to her stomach. She said "I don't feel any shame I won't apologize when you have nowhere else to go." Tuny and I raised a brow at them. Then it hit us we both whispered "F*ck" Will turned to us and put his ticket back in my hand. Then Tuny and Will started arguing. Then Will, and Heather run off.

I looked at Tuny and said "To the city, I held up my local convenience store to get a bus ticket, actually I stole the money from my mom's dresser, actually she lent me the cash f*cking b*tch." Tuny grabbed my arm and said "let's go". We got to oakland california. It's nice I guess. Tuny's been sleeping a lot he should know this place is big enough for all the f*ck ups in the underbelly well shine your light on this motherf*cker ya I got plans baby, hang your dark clouds over your dirty old town, the end of the world is over, my riot, my love, my country, the dawning of a new city, new faces, new voices my voice, my city. I grabbed my guitar and started to walk around oakland on the boulevard of broken dreams, where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone. I walk alone I walk alone. I walked up the the corner edge sat down grabbed my guitar and started playing a song from my favorite band Green Day. I stopped playing and went back to the hotel Tuny and I were staying at I walked in and found a piece of paper it was from Tuny. He left to go join the army. But I thought good guys didn't wear red, white, and blue!

No friends No girls I need both! I went under a bridge that was spray painted and saw a party the look at me and pulled me in saying someone was come he was a friend of there's apparently. I saw this guy with tattoos and well.. Drugs ha. I found friends already. I went back to my apartment (Yesh I got one) with my friend ha. Dear mom I shot drugs for the first time ha I just wanted to tell you you were right I did meet a friend in camp haha! P.s. She's hottt!! I feel asleep once I gave her a long kiss goodnight!

I woke up and sat on the bed and looked at.... Wait good dammit I don't remember her name damn I have a bad thing with names. Well on a good note she taking me to see a show band probably will suck but at least I'll be with her, is this just lust or... is this the dawning. I got up and got dressed. I took my guitar and went back to the corner on the boulevard of broken dreams. I played for awhile then I saw figure stand in front of me.... It was Billie joe armstrong...... well I think I might be hallucinating how much of that drug did I take? "Hi I'm Billie joe armstrong I saw you were sitting there alone. What's your name?" Billie asked I was about to answer when.... Whats her name answered "His name is saint Jimmy don't wear it out!" I looked at her and asked "Oh how did you find me whatshername?" she looked at me and huffed "Will you ever remember my name?" She asked. I look over at Billie than back at whatshername "Hey whatshername I'm leaving today to go back home so watch the apartment for me sweet*ss." I said with a smirk. She huffed gave me a long kiss slapped me the kissed me again then she left. "So how'd you get the name Saint Jimmy?" Billie asked me. "Well my mom named me then she went got drunk and high as f*ck with my step dad....Brad" I said his name with discuss. I looked at Billie and said "Come home with me Billie than we can come back here and you'll be back home?" he looked at me and asked "Where do you live?". I look up and said " Suburbia." He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

Dear dad or god or whatever I sold my guitar to get myself a bus ticket, I met a girl but I'm died to her now, now I coming home with victory arms open wide sitting next to a greyhound toilet first stop the convenient store I have lies to tell, glory never felt so good, justice was served your just too stupid to notice that's why I love you. P.s. TAKE A F*CKING SHOWER! I went over to the convenient store with Billie and.... You won't guess who I saw "Will!" He turned and looked at me. We both speed walked over to each other and pushed each other and than we did it again then we did a half push then hugged. I heard someone clear their throats. I looked over and saw Tuny in a wheelchair, "Tuny" I walked over to him along with Will and we hugged then Tuny asked "Who's the guy?". I looked over to where they were looking and saw Billie. "Guys may I introduce the person who saved our lives....... Billie joe armstrong." I looked at Billie and smiled then looked at Will, and Tuny and saw their jaws dropped. We went to Will's place and started smoking and Will and I started playing the guitar, Billie just watched us.

A week later we left Suburbia and went back to oakland california. We got to the apartment building and I saw Whatshername in my room sleeping in her underwear. I went and set my stuff down I walked over to my bed and sat down by whatshername and put my hands on her arm and rubbed her arm then shook her gently "Hey whatshername come on wake up sweet*ss." I said. She opened her eyes and saw me she jumped up and kissed me. Billie walked in and saw he said "Hey Jimmy-" He was cut of by Will saying jokingly "That's his name don't wear it out." Billie looked at me and asked " How old are all of you?" I looked at him and laughed. Tuny walked in and said " Jimmy's seventeen, Whatshername is sixteen, Will is sixteen, and I am seventeen, Jimmy's the oldest." Billie looked shocked. He looked at all of us and said "What if I adopted all of you besides Whatshername that would be wierd." I look at all of them and nod. "Hey Billie whatshername will be able to stay to right?" I asked He nodded and said "Yeah that's fine well let's go home.

Ending: Tuny got a girl from the army and married her, Will he is a lonely b*sterd he got to see his kid once a week that's good for him, Billie joe well him and his band raised to the top he did adopt us and Whatshername came over and stayed a lot Billie got himself a girl she's awesome she also had a kid with Billie, Now whatshername and me (Yesh we are still together) I proposed last week. Today she told me she was pregnant and of course it's mine, We walked in the house and hugged family members and friends (Will, Tuny) We sat down at the table and we started to eat whatshername looked at me and pulled my hand I looked at her and nodded. I stood up and said "Everybody I have something to tell you all." I looked at Billie then Tuny then Will, Adie, Joseph And said "Whatshername is pregnant." Billie looked us in the eye and said "Finally." and everyone was happy. Nine months later Whatshername aka Hope had Gerard way Armstrong (Because of our new friend Gerard way) . That's the end maybe for now!!

~Saint Jimmy

~Hope you enjoyed I wrote this in a hour at three in the morning!~ Frank P