Chapter 1: Discovery

*Nikki's POV*

"Hey babe!," Saywer called out as he entered the room.

"Hi," I replied back as He plopped himself next to me.

Saywer Hartman and me Nikki Reagan have been dating for 3 years now. I started watching his videos on YouTube and then I started following him on Twitter. We exchanged numbers and became really great friends. Until, one day Sawyer told me he loved me more than a friend. I thought about his offer and before you know it I moved in with him in California a month later. Everyone always says we are a cute couple and our eyes compliment each other. His blue eyes and my green eyes just blend with each other.

"So,what do you wanna do today," I asked contenetly staring into Sawyer's eyes.

Sawyer leaned into me slowly and kissed me. His tounge was forced into my mouth. I moved my hands up his back into his hair. His hands went up my waist and up my shirt. He gently started to remove my shirt.

"Babe, not here," I giggled as I pulled my shirt down.

"Sorry," he said,"I was really getting into it."

I stood up and put on my Cornell University sweater and sat on Saywer's lap.

"Let's go see a movie," Sawyer quickly blurted, " let's go see that new movie, Catching Fire."

"Ummmm, sure... I mean I've read the book so what's the big deal," I said.

We quickly got up and grabbed the keys from the kitchen counter and walked out of the apartment hand in hand. As we approached the car, Sawyer quickly ran ahead and opened the door for me.

"Aha.. Ladies first," he said in a very mannerly tone.

"Awwww your such a dear," I giggled as I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Sawyer closed the door and ran over to the driver's side. He turned the ignition on and sped off to the movie theater.

~~~~~~~~~~

After the movie, Sawyer and me were walking to the parking lot to get the car when a group of girls separated us and crowded around someone.

"OH MY GOSH," one of the girls exclaimed," can I have your autograph?!"

"Sure," a deeper voice, sounding a little British replied.

"Thanks you are the best," the girl replied.

Two big security men ran up and separated the girls from the man.

"Sorry ladies Mr. Claflin has somewhere to go," the big men said together.

The girls sighed and started to sob. Saywer and me shrugged at each other and walked to the car. The men walked past us, but the young British man bumped into me.

"Sorry," he said as he gave me a little smile.

At that moment, my heart melted. His eyes they were just perfect. He was so sexy. Wait, what am I thinking, I have a boyfriend. Erg! I'm getting too ahead of myself. Saywer and me walked to the car as I walked in a daze.

"Babe, I saw that... You were staring at that guy," Sawyer exclaimed to me in disgust.

"I was not," I retorted

At that moment, I knew that I was caught

Heyy guys!! Sorry this chapter was so boring and so short I promise I will put up a new chapter every week and don't worry they will all be longer. I don't have a certain day yet but there will be. Hope you guys enjoy it so far! Make sure to send me suggestions in the comments and vote plz!!! Thanx <3 <3 <3!!! And may the odds be ever in your favor!!