Chapter 2: New Love

*Sawyer's POV*

What does she think she's doing?! Oh my gosh! She does this all the time. I always see her looking at some random guy annd I'm sick and tired of it.

"Hey babe, I saw that you were looking at that guy," I angirly said gritting my teeth.

"No I wasn't," she instantly retorted,"he just kinda looked familiar."

"Yeah, sure," I said sarcastically.

I didn't even bother to open the door. I just walked over the the drivers side and slammed the door as I got in. We didn't say a word as I was driving. We finally got home; I unlocked the door and locked myself in my room.

"Babe, I wasn't looking at him, he just looked really familiar," Nikki screamed through the door.

"Sure he did... Your always looking at other guys and I'm sick and tired of it," I screamed back.

"That's besides the point," Nikki yelled.

I heard footsteps fade away and a slam of a door. I'm glad she left, she's always so weird staring at other guys. Then I thought for a moment. The guy kinda did look familiar... Wait! I know where he's from.... He was in the movie we just saw. I quickly got up from my bed and chased down the hallway to see if I can talk to Nikki.

*Nikki's POV*

I stormed down the hallway as fast as I can. I didn't want to speak to that loser. I mean what the hell he always thinks I go againist him at the worst times.

I heard footsteps running behind me. I quickly turned and saw it was Sawyer. I walked faster and started to climb down the stairs.

"Get the hell away from me Sawyer," I shouted behind me.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. You were right, the guy you were staring at was from Catching Fire. Remember... He was Finnick," Sawyer told me.

"Whatever... I don't ever..... want to see you.... again," I said under my breath.

Sawyer stopped on the stairs as he stared at me walk away. He deserves it. I don't even care if he's never been rejected, he just decided to be on my side now. I mean come on that's just.... idiotic.

I walked home that night and when I got to the apartment, a surprise was waiting there to see me. I ran to the door with the key in my hand and hugged him. I sniffled and cried in his arms.

"I haven't seen you in such a long time," I sniffled.

"I know... After the movie premire in California I thought I would come see you," Josh said.

Yes, Josh Hutcherson and me are the greatest of friends. We've been like that since elementary school. With his movie career it has been hard seeing him lately. Honestly, I did have a little crush on my friend, but I never told Sawyer that.

I opened the door and we walked into the apartment side by side. I have to admit his shoulder againist mine was pretty amazing! We sat down on the couch and he cleared his throat.

"Hey, I gotta tell you something," he said slowly.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Well, I know your with Saywer, but I've had a crush on you ever since I laid eyes on you and there's never been a day when I ever think about you," Josh said as if all the word were just one.

"Ummm... I'll have to think about it.... I just broke up with Sawyer and I think I need some time.... Plus I'm not really into the long distance thing," I said sadly.

I was so shocked!! The guy of my dreams asking me out. I mean this is huge. I thought about my life and how happy I might me.

"Oh... Ok," Josh said sadly.

"You know what.... What the heck," I said.

I jumped in and kissed him. I opened my mouth, he put his tounge in my mouth, I put mine in his. He lifted me up and carried me to my bedroom. He laid me down and had a little makeout session. Then, things got a little hot. He took off his blazer and shirt and threw them beside the bed. I took off my leggings and t-shirt. I was completely in my bra and underwear and he was in just his pants. I unbuckled his buckle on his belt and slipped those off. He was in his blue boxers. He kissed my neck as we fought who would be on top. We kissed some more and then he squeezed my butt. I put my hand on his chest and kissed him some more. He slowly put his hand down my back and it reached the clip of my bra.

"Babe, not now," I giggled.

"Sorry," he said chuckling.

We decided to spoon and we cuddled for a little.

"Somebody forgot to lock the door," a voice said coming from the door.

Cliffhanger!!! Hey guys hoped you liked it. Remember to vote and comment. Leave suggestions in comments and I hope to write another chapter soon. Sorry this one waa late. I just have been hooked with school and everything. Thanx guys for supporting me! <3 <3 <3 And may the odds be ever in your favor!!