Chapter 11: The Interview

*Nikki's POV*

"Hey babe, I'm home," I say as I walk into the room.

Josh waves and smiles at me while he puts on a tie.

"Where were you," he asks fixing his suit.

"Ummm... about that," I say slowly and carefully.

"What?! What happened are you hurt," he panics.

"No it's just that I met up with Sam," I say.

"Oh... Him," Josh scoffs.

"And we kinda got together. I'm sorry we had a good time and I felt so guilty after leaving him years ago," I say with tears filling up in my eyes.

"Don't even bother with me Nikki," he says, "you've done this once before and I'm done. Wow Sawyer's right, you are a slut. Man you think that you can just end a relationship after I've worked so hard to please you. Was our relationship just waiting to unravel and throw away all this time? You're out of the house for an hour and you come back a different person. What was the point of this, Nikki? Was this ever meant to be? Or did you just throw your chance to be with me out the window? Seems like you pretty much fucking threw it away. {A/N sorry 'bout the language} Well, I was gonna invite you to my Catching Fire interview, but don't even bother coming."

Tears are slipping down my cheeks and hitting the floor. I sob into my hands and manage to get out, " I'm sorry. I love being with you and I'm going to regret everything I'm gonna say right now, but you just didn't please me enough. You aren't the one for me and you never will. I've always had feelings for you before, but I never knew that I could fall in love with a beast like you. Our relationship was something an hour ago, but it's not. By the way, did you hear what I said. I FELL IN LOVE GOD DAMMIT!!! You think the relationship was nothing, but it was something pretty big to me. Oh and forget about your stupid invite, Sam invited me already."

"Get the hell out of my room, you attention whore.... you sick, greedy slut," Josh says with tears welling up in his eyes. His face is red with anger and he is breathing heavily.

I feel like a whore and a slut and all those things. I've failed... failed in life... failed in love... failed at everything and nothing can help bringing me to success. I turn around and sprint down the hallway with my tears blocking my vision.

What have I done?!

~~~~~~

I walked to the other side of the campus and went to Sam's dorm. I was all ready in my clothes, but I still had mascara dripping off my face. I approached his room and entered without knocking.

"What's wrong," Sam gasped.

"We broke up, I told Josh everything," I said sniffling.

"Oh, it's okay Nikki. You don't need him anyway, you have me," Sam put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

I smiled back. I wiped the mascara off my face and applied some more. We got ready seconds later and left the dorm.

~~~~~~

We arrived at Crystal Studios and signed in. We sat in our seats before the camera.

"When that red light goes on your live," the studio producer said across the room.

I nodded and waited. Jennifer Lawrence and Josh came in moments later. Josh stiffened at the sight of me, but he sat as far away from me as possible. Jen sat next to me and gave a friendly smile.

The red light went on and the interview named Chelsea started to blabber about who was on the show tonight. She introduced us and asked the first question.

"Hello guys, all the fans seem to adore you, but many are wondering if you guys are single or not," Chelsea started.

"I'm taken bacon," Jennifer said and Josh joined in with her laughing.

"Same here," Josh said glancing over at me quickly.

"My friend over here is single," Sam said," and so am I, so any of my fans want to 'misbehave' if you know what I mean."

At that second I burst my anger out to the world. "SO THIS RELATIONSHIP IS SHIT TO YOU!"

I storm off the set and into an abandoned hallway. I leaned against the wall and drag myself down to the floor. I start to cry.

Why would he say me and him were single? Was all that stuff we did a couple hours back just a dream... Just a coincedence?

Footsteps speed down the hallway and approach me. I hear Chelsea continuing with the interview. I blink and look up.

"What do you want," I ask.

"A blessing, An apology," Josh says.

"For what," I say trying to avoid the subject.

"I'm sorry for bursting out like that before. I've failed and my heart is broken," he starts.

"You look fine to me," I scoff,p.

"It doesn't matter what's on the the outside," Josh states.

I blink again and stand up. "I forgive you," I say, " but I'm sorry. I shouldn't of cheated on you. I was the one who failed. I should be asking for your forgiveness."

Josh stares at me and gently kisses my collarbone. He definitely left a mark. He works his way up to my lips and kisses me. Not forcefully, but gently and compassionately. I smile through the kiss and kiss back. His tongue slips between my lips. His tongue dominates my mouth as it goes this way and that. I give a slight moan before we stop.

"Think about my offer," Josh says and walks away to the set.

I stand in the hallway and bury my face in my hands. I don't cry I just keep my face there.

What am I doing with my life?!

Not very happy with this chapter. Hope you liked it. Vote/Comment/Follow. Thanks for 530 reads it so cool. Thanks for the support.

And may the odds be ever in your favor <3 <3