Chapter 4: Choosing

*Josh's POV*

I felt so bad I couldn't visit Nikki in the hospital. I decided to call Sam to see how Nikki was doing.

I dialed his number and waited for the three rings thatt followed.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Sam how is Nikki... I couldn't go befoore because I was talking to Jennifer about Mockingjay? Sorry I had to send you."

"Well... Josh you didn't tell me your girlfriend was a total babe."

I shivered at the thooght. I quickly erupted with all the emotions I had bottled up inside me.

"Wait what?! You stay away from her!"

"Josh I didn't..."

I quickly hung up. I can't believe one of my best friends would ever say that about my girlfriend. I ran into the livng room and sat on the couch. I laid down and let the thoughts spin around in my head.

*Sam's POV*

What the hell did I say that for. I was thinking that, but I didn't think it would come out like that. Now I lost another friend. Can I ever do anything right.

I quickly dialed Josh's number on my phone. I waited.... One ring, two rings, three rings.

I give up... I hung up the phone and sat down on my bed. If only I could get my head striaght.

*Nikki's POV*

Josh quickly approached into the room. He shoved his body onto mine and gave me a hug. Hid warm hands wrapped around my body felt like paradise. He let go and whispered into my ear... "I'll never give up on you."

Those 6 words melted my heart. I sat up right in the hospital bed thinking about what he just said. I blushed and tried tocover it up. Josh pulled my hands away from my face.

"Don't do that... it's the only way I can see how truly beautiful you are," Josh said smiling.

All I could so was blush more. I giggled at the thought and then a frown came upon my face.

"Hey, Sam came in earlier and he seemed in distress," I started," can you see if he's alright I mean... He seemed pretty upset or confused about something."

Josh's face turned from a happy, glowing face to an angry face ready to blow up. "And why would I do that... I mean it sounds like you like him or somethig," Josh said with envy written all over his face.

"Babe, I didn't mean it like that," I quickly blurted out.

"Of course you didn't," Josh said beginning to sob.

"Sweet cheeks, what's wrong," I said.

Josh exhaled slowly and wiped away his tears. "It's just that before I came here, Sam and me were talking. He said ~Josh you didn't tell me your girlfriend was a total babe.~ and I thought you and him had something special going on," Josh said slowly.

"Well, Josh we don't, but...," I started to say.

Josh listened intentivly as I continued.

"I kinda did think he was kinda charming, but he was nothing compared to you," I blurted out with tears starting to fill up in my eyes.

"Well... Maybe you need to choose someone quick, Nikki cause we alll know it's going to be me," Josh said with arrogance.

*Josh's POV*

I shouldn't of snappped at her like that. Omg I feel like a total jerk.

"I'm sorry Nikki... I don't know what come over me," I said being cut off.

"Oh yes you did... YOUR ARROGANCE," Nikki shouted.

"But Nikki," I said sobbing.

"Shut up... I now know who I'm choosing," Nikki sttarted, "and it's neither one of you fools. Now get the hell out of my room!"

I closed my gaping mouth and walked slowly toward the door. I turned and stood in the doorway for a few seconds. Nikki was crying her eyes out and her friend Amanda looked at me contently. She mouthed "Don't worry" and then looked away towards Nikki. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.

I had really ruined a perfectly good relationship.

Heyy guys hoped you liked this chapter. I haven't really had the time to update so I'm sorry for that. Leave suggestions and comments in the comment box and make sure to follow and vote. <3 <3

Question of the day: Should I make a squeal?

Hope you guys are having a great winter vacation. And may the odds be ever in your favor!!