Chapter 8: Quarreling

*Nikki's POV*

"Goodbye, cutie," I call out to Josh as he approaches his car walking backwards.

I watch him as he gives me a little smirk and rushes into his car. He slams the door and drives away giving me kissy faces.

What a sweetheart!

I turn on my heel and walk into the house. Sam's house is pretty chilly considering he has all of this money to get a heater, but whatever I can't tell him what to do. About 20 minutes later, Josh texts me...

Josh: Heyy sexy!

Me: Heyyy

Josh: How's my little sweetie

Me: Fine. Hbu?

Josh: Good

There was a moment of silence where I can only hear the shaking of Rosie's collar and my heartbeat quickening.

Me: What are you wearing...

Josh: Just my boxers... hbu

I felt guilty to lie to Josh, so I took off my clothes until I was only on my black lace bra and white panties.

Me: My silky panties and a black lace bra

Josh: Mmmmmm... I can feel you against me

Me: Me too.... mmmmm. Your so hard

Josh: Oh yeah....

There is another long pause before I can answer back. When something finally comes to mind Josh ends our conversation.

Josh: Sorry got to catch up with the Catching Fire film. TTYL!!

Before I got a chance to reply, the doorbell rings. I freak and try to get my clothes in while looking  through the peep hole in the door to see who it is. It's Sam.

You know what... I open the door and greet Sam with just my bra and panties.

"Ummm.. hey," Sam stutters.

I can see him hard and its bulging in his pants. He scratches his head and lips his lips in pleasure.

"Hey," I say taking a couple of steps back so Sam can enter the house.

I shut the door behind him making sure my body pushes up against his. He gives a soft moan before putting his hands on my boobs, cupping them perfectly. I moan out it pleasure as he starts to massage them gently. He pushes me to the couch, but I stand up immediately.

"Let me slip into something a little more comfortable," I say biting my lip gently.

I run upstairs and grab my black see through dress from my closet. I run to the bathroom and slam the door before smiling into the mirror taking off my bra.

*Sam's POV*

I sit down on the couch and wait for Nikki to be done. I take off my jeans and throw them aside. I start to palm myself and start to think about Nikki and me... and our bodies so close together.

I'm looking around for something to do while I'm waiting. I see Nikki's phone innocently sitting on the table. I reach over and unlock the screen. It opens up to her messages. I see that the last person she texted was Josh. I touch the message bar and their whole conversation stares me in the face.

...What are you wearing...

...I can feel you against me...

...Your so hard...

I stare at the texts in disbelief. What?! She's been cheating on me this whole time. I get red in the face... I'm not blushing... I'm red with rage.

Nikki comes running down the down the hall moments later wearing her black dress. I run up to her and slap her.

"How dare you," I say angrily.

Nikki holds her cheek and her eyes start to water. I don't even care she's crying. I just want an answer. I throw Nikki's phone to the floor making the screen shatter into a dozen pieces.

"I'm sorry I knew you were going to find out sooner or later," Nikki sobs as she gasps at her broken phone on the floor.

"Well, I don't ever want to see you again if you think we are just some kind of... friends with benefits couple. You sl*t... you just can't keep your hands away from other guys... can you," I shout at Nikki.

I turn and storm at the door regretting the words I just said. I sigh in frustration. I still love her, but does she love me back?

HEYY! So.. I not really proud of this chapter and I'm really busy, so I'm not updating on an irregular basis. I will try to post every other week, but until then... remember to vote/comment/follow. Please bear with me and my spelling and thanx for 200 reads. I know its not a lot but I'm so happy I've made it this far since I'm kinda new to Wattpad. THANX AGAIN!! And may the odds be ever in your favor!! <3 <3