~Chapter 12~

^ Harry's POV ^

I honestly can't believe Liam! Like I go to him for help and he just throws it back in my face.  Right now I'm walking back to our room, I wanna make sure Zayn's okay. I mean I get that Zayn hurt me but I'm gonna try to get back our freindship. Although it will never be the same after last night. But on a happier note Louis finally got the guy of his dreams. I could tell that Louis liked Liam before. From thinking so much I didn't realize that I've been standing in front of our room door.

"Zayn! Are you here?!" I yelled. "Yeah, in the bedroom." Zayn replied. I walked to the bedroom and saw him sitting on the bed, "Hey, are you okay?" I asked him. "Um yeah I'm okay I just don't know what I did to get Liam so mad at me. I was just curious, I wasn't trying to be a bother." He said. 

I could see that it was really bothering him and it did hurt me. I went over to him and hugged him, "Don't let that bother you, Liam was obviously in a mood and he decided to take it out on you." He pulled away and looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Thank you." He hugged me once again. "All this drama and we haven't even heard from Niall." I laughed. Zayn laughed too, "I know right we should go see how he's doing."

"Yeah okay."  I said and pulled Zayn up with me. We made our way to Niall's floor and went to his room. Zayn knocked on the door and we waited about 1 minute before Niall actually answered. He looked like shit to be honest. "Hey mate!" Zayn yelled purposely. Niall just groaned and flipped him off. 

"Ughhh I feel like shit." Niall whined and fell face first onto his bed. "Well you were the one who got the wasted the most." I answered back amused. "Well what'd ya expect I'm the irish one." He replied rolling his eyes. 

"What time did you wake up?" Zayn asked from beside me. "Right now when you guys knocked, I have a massive headache." Niall complained. "Damn mate it's already 2:40." Zayn said shocked. "Ya well I don't really care, and by the way where's Louis and Liam?" He asked. I decided to answer, "They're downstairs, oh and now they're together." "Really? It's about time though Louis acts as though no one sees him giving Liam the love eyes." Niall said with a chuckle but then grimaced from his headache. 

"Right that's what I said!" I replied excited that I'm not the only one that noticed. "That's great that your all excited and stuff but is it necessary to yell?" Niall asked annoyed. "Oh sorry" I said and blushed. 

"Well do you wanna go downstairs and get some lunch?" Zayn asked. "Ya sure just let me get dressed and brush my teeth." Niall replied then walked away with a groan. It was awkward silence 'till Niall came out and smiled at us. "Okay lets go, and why are you guys so awkward jeez it seems like something happened while I was dead to the world." Niall said then laughed at his own joke. I felt Zayn stiffen next to me but I quickly recovered and laughed it off, "Ya well anyways lets go." 

We walked downstairs to the dining area and went to the buffet to get what we wanted then sat at a table and started to eat. Niall grabbed like the whole buffet. "Ya know usually hotel food is gross but this is actually good" Niall said while he had food in his mouth. I grimaced and looked away, and that's when I saw Liam and Louis approaching the table with food. They got to the table and since it's a round table they basically sat across form Zayn and I Liam next to Niall and And Louis next to Zayn. Since Zayn and I are already finished I stood up and in one hand i took my trash and in the other I grabbed Zayn's arm and pulled him towards the trash threw out our food and lead him out of the room. I kept pulling him 'till we reached our room.

* Liam's POV *

As soon as Harry dragged Zayn out of the room i sighed and put my head down. I felt Louis' hand run up and down my spine. "Well obviously something did happen while I was knocked out. Lying bastards." Niall mumbled. Louis and I looked at him confused. "Harry and Zayn came to my room before we got lunch and I was joking around and said something happened but they just laughed it off, but obviously some shit went down." Niall explained. 

"But hey congrats you two, they did tell me about the news and I'm happy for you guys." Niall smiled. "Thanks NI it means a lot. And don't worry it's just a petty argument Harry and Zayn will get over it." Louis answered. 

"Not my business, so I won't get into it." Niall assured and with that he got up and left. "Louuuuu they do hate me. It's not like I expected them to get over it in a couple hours but I didn't expect them to completely ignore us. I mean I get me but you did nothing." I complained. " Babe it's okay, like I said give them time and I'll be by your side the whole time." Louis said then pecked my lips. I smiled and put my lips back on his. Before it could get deeper he pulled away. I whined already missing his warmth. "I'll always be here for you." He whispered and put his forehead on mine. I smiled "Thank you. Without you I'd be going crazy, you are perfect in my eyes." I whispered back and kissed him. He smiled and returned the kiss. 

A/N: I'm literally so sorry. I was gonna update but then my laptop cracked so I went to go get it fixed and it took like a month 'till I got another one cause they couldn't fix it. I'll be updating every two weeks again. Thank you for everyone who has kept reading I do appreciate it, and also MASSIVE thank you for getting this story to 3K views means the world. Please vote...comment...follow it helps. As always sorry for any mistakes. Love ya all! G.xx