Yandere Miku Hatsune

"Man, what a drag today was," (Y/N) said.

You were walking home from school. You were walking when you noticed a black cat starting to walk in front of you.

"Hmm look at that, a black cat. It might give me bad luck.." (Y/N) said.

You decided to pick up the cat and carry it home with you. Though you weren't that all excited to go back home. You lived with the Vocaloids though they were something different, you lived with them anyways. You were a good friend to them, so you couldn't just simply walk out their lives so easily. One Vocaloid did make you wonder, her name was Hatsune Miku. She was always known to be a big time star. Though, whenever she was around you, she always seemed shy. It made you curious.

You got to your house and about to open the front door when, the cat that you picked up earlier, got out of your arms and started to run away. Even bad luck doesn't like what is about to happen.

You open your front door, but instead of signifying your presence, you listen..nothing.

You quietly listen for anything else, maybe a clue where everybody was. Then it hit you, the smell. The smell of something rotting and a strong sense of iron was near. You go upstairs towards the smell. You look down the hallway and you see that your door is open.

"Hmm, walk towards the terrible smell and be horrified or just leave.." You say. You decided to walk towards your room since why not.

You open your door to only see blood on the wall it read:

"GIVE ME (Y/N) OR ANOTHER DIES," and just below the blood was Len and his blood and guts spilled.

You were horrified, though you did not cry since you had to be strong. Strong for Len and the others.

You decided to call the police and they said that they will place you under witness protection.

During the middle of the night, you heard a giggle. You thought, 'why the hell not,' and went downstairs and went into the kitchen and you opened the refrigerator and got out the milk when you heard someone say:

"Hey (Y/N), what's up?"

You quickly spit your milk and turn to see Miku standing there in the dark.

"Miku don't do that, you'll give me a heart attack." You say. She laughed a bit from your reaction. You two awkwardly stand there until you realize something, why and how is Miku here? Didn't the kidnapper take Miku too? So you decide to ask.

"Um Miku, how are you here right now? I thought that kidnapper/murderer got to you."

She laughs and then says, "Well (Y/N) that's the thing, I did it for you.."

She stepped into the light and you saw that she had blood all over her clothes.

You stood there dumbfounded, that explains why she was always shy around you, she liked you. No, she lusted for you. She was a Yandere. You were scared since you know what a Yandere can do. You didn't run since she will probably kill you.

You understood what needed to happen..

You slowly stepped closer to Miku, and then hugged her, making her gasp.

"I can help you, please trust me, I can help you. I won't call the cops, just trust me. No more please, do it for me if you truly love me," You plead.

Miku was shocked by your reaction, and she dropped the knife that she hid behind her back. She was expecting you to run or even fight back, but you didn't. To her, you were a god of a man.

She hugged you back and you two held the position for two minutes. She wanted to hold it there forever but you let go and told her that she needed to get out of here and clean what she has done.

Soon, she did. All evidence of it being her was gotten rid of. You soon gotten your own life together when she quit from being a Vocaloid and living her own life with you. It was what she wanted and even better.

In the end, there doesn't need to be sadness. As long as there is peace within.

The End.

(I hope you enjoyed, and I am open with requests if you have any)