Chapter One

You quietly ran to a bush, looking at her prey as he greeted his family. "Ha. So the old man's got a family, how sad! They'll see him die soon enough." You whispered as you grabbed 4 throwing knives for each hand.

You positioned them and made your arms form an X, and you threw. Closing your eyes, you sighed and awaited the screams that would follow.

"My, my, my. What do we have here? An assassin perhaps?" A deep British voice pondered. Dang. You had been caught by someone.

Before you turned around you saw the family of the criminal move inside the house. Dammit! Your knives missed him? What?

You finally turned around to look at a man with brownish reddish eyes, his black hair blown lightly by the wind, and in his white gloves... were your knives. You stared at him in bewilder.

"How did you catch my knives? I didn't feel the wind you emitted at all! Why did you save him? He deserved to die!" You exclaimed angrily.

He just laughed and answered. "Would you care to join us at the Phantomhive manor as our new maid?"

You, who were crouching, fell into your knees. "Wha-what?" You softly asked as you looked at him.

"I do not repeat myself, Miss L/N." He said while turning his head left and smirking.

"What do I earn from this?" You asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"You will live at the manor, eat freely, and be supplied with as many throwing knives as you'd like." He informed, giving your knives back to you. You quickly grabbed them and put them away.

"What would be my job?" You inquired, turning your head sideways, like a cat.

He cleared his throat and looked away. "You will clean the house, tend the garden, tend my master, and make dinner along with me. When the Phantomhive manor is in danger, you will defend it along with us. I did not add the other three in the first four tasks because they are useless for that, can't do a thing." He huffed.

"Okay... I accept... but I still don't have knowledge of your name? You know mine yet I don't know yours." You told him, standing up. You dusted yourself and sighed while looking at him.

He finally looked at you and smiled politely. "My name is Sebastian Michealis. Nice to meet you Y/N L/N." Sebastian said while holding his hand out, for a handshake. You gladly shook his hand and nodded.

"Same goes to you, Sebastian Michealis." You spoke, you liked the way his name rolled off of your tongue, weird...

"We have wasted enough time, let's go back to the manor and introduce you to everyone." He nodded to himself and began walking.

     "Look, just go already. I know you can go quicker, I'm not holding you down to go slower. I'll meet you there." You told him before running out of the residence.

     Outside of the residence, there were many building around you, you smiled. Your intuition told you to go right, so you went right. It was risky to go down the street so you walked into an alley.

     There were crates so you ran up them and jumped, you grabbed the roof and pulled yourself up. You saw Sebastian ahead of you, jumping on top of each building like it was easy. He looked back at you and smirked.

     You ran to the edge of the building and jumped, feeling the wind in your face made you run and jump even quicker. You followed your intuition and occasionally saw Sebastian jumping as well.

     After a couple of minutes, you arrived at a forest and continued to follow your intuition. After several minutes, you arrived at a mansion. You walked up to the door slowly.

     You knocked three times and stood back. Sebastian and four others opened the door.

     "We all warmly welcome you to the Phantomhive manor, Y/N."

Please Do:

1. Like
2. Comment
3. Add To Library
4. Follow Me
5. Share
6. Have A Great Day!