Chapter Four

You dressed in combat boots, leggings, and your maid uniform. You felt something interesting was going to happen today.

       Just as you finished dressing, a knock was heard on your door. You mumbled a 'come in' and Sebastian walked in. You looked at him curiously.

       He smirked and then smiled at you. "The young master would like to speak to you in his office." Sebastian told you before leaving, not closing the door as he knew you were about to leave.

       You sighed and left, heading to the young master's office. You finally arrived at the door and knocked. You heard a faint 'come in' and entered. Ciel sat on his chair with loads of paperwork in front of him.

       He looked up at you. "So I've heard that you cleaned 3 rooms that were filthy in 2 hours when you had 4 hours to do that." Ciel told you as your hands started slightly shaking.

       You nodded at him, regaining your composure. "Very good, cleaning those rooms is now part of your chores. When you leave, please go help Sebastian with making breakfast. You are dismissed." Ciel said before going back to his paperwork.

       You nodded and bowed, then left. You headed down to the kitchen before Sebastian had even arrived. You looked around, the appliances were already set.

       You turned around and almost died. Sebastian towered over you, curiously looking at what you were doing there. You, again, regained your composure and calmed down.

       "Hello, Sebastian! I didn't realize you were there, my apologies." You spoke politely and smiled at him.

       "Hello, Y/N. What might the pleasure of seeing you here be?" He asked with a close-eyed smile. You nervously chuckled.

       "The young master-" You stopped and looked around, Sebastian looked at you curiously.

       "You heard that, didn't you?" You asked him, he shook his head. You had super sensitive ears that picked up anything from 20 yards away, it was your weird power that you gained by mastering throwing knives.

       You left the kitchen, heading towards the forest. Sebastian curiously followed you, like a cat. You looked around and spotted where the noise of many men came from.

       You grabbed some throwing knives from your gift from the master and ran towards them. You jumped over the bush and threw 8 knives. Each knife hit a man on spot.

       You grabbed 8 more, and looked at the remaining man. Who was on the floor crawling away. You threw one at him and Sebastian appeared.

       "What seems to be- oh, we have unwanted visitors..." He said before sighing, you looked at him.

       "They have backup, warn Finny, Bard, and Mey-Rin. We want to hurry so that the young master can get his breakfast on time." You told Sebastian before leaving and climbing a tree near the entrance quickly.

       You saw Sebastian leave. 'He better do what I'm asking him to do." You thought as you saw more men appear. You were quite happy that you picked up the knives you had already thrown.

       These men had guns. So they were going to attack... your first battle here was about to commence, and you were excited.

       One man looked around and was about to signal to move ahead before becoming a head-shot for Mey-Rin. You looked at the roof, spotting Mey-Rin as she shot again. You smirked and jumped out of the tree. All the men looked at you in surprise as you grabbed 16 knives, 8 for each hand, and threw all of them at the men.

     To your left, you saw Sebastian doing the same, but with kitchen knives. To your right, you saw Finny punching many men and you smiled. Your team would definitely win. You picked up all your knives and headed onto the next batch.

     "There are a lot of men attacking us." You thought as more swarmed in. You sighed. Hopefully the young master's breakfast would be served in time. You were hoping Tanaka led the young earl to safety.

     You started to focus on the battle again. You huffed but then smiled as you realized no more men were coming after the current batch. You threw your knives again and again and eventually with the help of everyone, including Bard who has stepped in late, you all won.

     "Sebastian, may you do the honors of giving us orders?" You asked him with a smile as you grabbed Bard and Finny. You saw Mey-Rin get off the roof and really quickly run to you and the others before Sebastian gave orders. Her glasses were back on.

     "Bard, Finny, and Mey-Rin: clean up this mess outside. Y/N, you're coming with me to check up on the young master and give him breakfast since he asked you to help me." Sebastian said before walking away.

     "How did you know the young master asked me to help you? I never even finished my sentence back there..." You asked him with a raised brow.

     He gave a closed-eye smile and replied. "I just assumed, simple as that." He walked away again and this time you followed. Before you entered the mansion with Sebastian, you touched his shoulder, signaling him to stop.

     He looked at you curiously again, you looked at him up and down and all around. His eyes slightly widened. "Y/N, is it wrong of me to assume you are, as they say, checking me out?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. You chuckled and lightly blushed.

     "I am checking to see if you have blood on you." You answered with a smile before entering with Sebastian. You both technically ran to Ciel's office. You slammed the door open and sighed in relief.

     "Y/N! What in bloody hell is wrong with you? Are you trying to break my door?!" Ciel exclaimed as he moved his arms in an angry movement.

     "My lord, Y/N was simply worried about you. We shall go make your breakfast now." Sebastian told Ciel before grabbing your arm and leading you away.

Please Do:

1. Like
2. Comment
3. Add To Library
4. Follow Me
5. Share
6. Have A Great Day!