Warrior Princess Aint got nothin on me!

So this is a new story, i hope that you like it.. I have about four chapters done.. Let me know if you like it!! Please

*******************************

I was walking on top of water. It was foggy around me. I was following the sound of the crying. It was a whimpering of a little boy. I could hear him but I couldn't find him. I kept walking. The only part of my body getting wet were the pads of my feet. The thick fog was cold and soft on my skin. I kept looking around and saw him. He was sitting on his shins with his hands on his thighs. His head was down. "Little boy, why are you crying?" my voice echoed in a soft lingering sound. He sniffled and said, "You can't do it." his voice was soft like mine.

"Do what?"

"You can't!" His scream became a harsh throaty growl. "Please DON'T!"

He looked up at me and I jolted awake in bed. My breath staggered. I could feel my long blonde hair stuck against my sweaty skin. His eyes. They were a scalding red and black tears fell from the corners. I wiped my face and got out of bed. I walked down the hall to my bathroom and turned on the light. A heavy layer of sleep still held over my eyes and I had pillow case lines on my cheeks. I pulled a hair tie from the sink and threw my hair in a sloppy bun to get it off my clammy skin. I turned on the cold water and ran my hands under it and put them on my neck. The dream freaked me out but I wasn't sure why.

I shut off the light and walked back to my room. I threw my blankets back over me and I lay my head on the soft pillows. It wasn't but a second that I heard the screaming wail of my alarm clock. I threw my hand on the clock turning it off. I stepped into the shower and felt the warm water wash over my body. I washed my hair, brushed my teeth and stepped out. I wrapped a towel around me and stepped out of the bathroom face planting with the wall. Was it a wall? It felt like a wall. I staggered back and looked up. It was a guy. He was tall and muscular. His shaggy messy brown hair hung just above his green eyes and his lips slowly turned up as he looked away blushing. I realized at that moment that my towel had fallen. I went to bend to pick it up when my brothers door opened and he stepped out carrying a back pack in one hand and a tire pump in the other. His bag fell to the floor.

" Dezzy what the hell?"

I bent, picked up my towel, and wrapped it around me. "I-I h-he I," I couldn't speak.

"Dezzy, what the fuck are you doing? He's a stranger!"

"I. he. I just stepped and he and I my towel." The boy started to laugh and I ran to my room. I can't believe that just happened. He just saw me naked. I walked to my dresser and pulled out my school uniform. A black plaid skirt blue button up and a black cardigan like sweater. I looked out my window into the driveway and saw them. My brother was trying to fix the boys bike tire. I walked down stairs grabbed a banana and put on my knee length blue socks and my black school shoes and headed outside.

"Dezzy you better have clothes on."

"I do Kyle." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay well this is Heath and he just transferred to st. Mary's. You're giving him a ride to school because I am late." He grabbed his keys and jumped into his car leaving. My parents think its funny he can go to public school but since I'm a girl I have to protect my virtue and since I was around guys to often at public school I got switched to a catholic school. Now here I was standing in my driveway with a guy that just saw me completely naked and I had to take him to school.

"Well I'll be right back."

I went inside grabbed my bag and a juice from the fridge and walked outside. I unlocked my car and got in. It was a black Altima and I loved it will my life. He got in the passenger seat not saying a word. I drove and got almost to school when he finally spoke. "So I'm uh sorry for looking at you this morning." he said.