Chapter three

Sorry if its short.... It will get really get interesting fast!!!

I got into my car as soon as school was out. Kara was going to meet me at my house and we were going to pamper before getting ready. I put my key in the ignition and the engine turned over. As I was about to pull out I saw Sister Mary Catherine running over to my car and I rolled the window down for her to speak to me. "Hey sister, can I do something for you?"

"Actually yes. I want you to come with me."

"Actually sister I was just on my w.."

"Come please child. If you don't you may not have time left to spare another day."

I parked and followed her into the church wing of the school. I was on her knees in front of a statue of Mary and I watched her pray silently. When I stepped up to her she pulled me down and held me by the shoulders.

"God may you please bless this child. Her future holds dark secrets. Watch over her as her spirit and soul change and become something other than the beautiful soul she is today. Jesus clense her," She sprinkled holy water over my completely stunned face, "and keep watch over her so that the devil may not enter her body and take over her soul." She bowed and continued a silent prayer with her hand on my forehead.

******

When I got home I was totally confused but I pushed the image of the nun praying for me and started to prepare for Kara to arrive. I set up the paraffin for our feet and turned the spa on out on the back porch. I got all of my makeup set up on my vanity and lay out all of my club clothes (bought for only these occasions which happened at least once or twice a month). Kara rang my doorbell just as I was setting out fruit smoothies in martini glasses.

We giggled and chatted up until we had to get dressed. She picked out my outfit and I wished I could have said no but her pleading face made me feel sorry for her. I was wearing a tight black corset dress and tall five inch black pumps with ruffles around the edges. Kara curled my hair and it fell into waves down my back just like her red hair usually did. She had hers in a messy up do and had little pieces framing her face. She was wearing a red silk fitted top with buttons all down the back and a black pencil skirt that stopped mid-thigh and wore six inch strappy red heels. We got into my car and drove for forty five minutes to the opera. We danced for hours after they let us in the cut line. I got a little tipsy from three screwdrivers a really hot twenty two year old kept buying me for a kiss on the cheek. I was up on a platform spinning on a stripper pole with Kara grinding into each other when a hand covered my mouth and wrapped the other one around my waist. I was being dragged through a crowd of people who did nothing even after looking into my panicked eyes. Who ever was holding me spun me around and slammed me into a wall outside of the club in a dirty ally. They slapped me hard on the cheek.

"You BITCH!" It was a man. He punched me this time, hard in the face. I fell to the ground. "Your mother may have been able to get away from me but you wont. There will not be another spawn of her seed around here!" He kicked me in the stomach and I doubled over my body. He picked me up by the hair and then the throat and my heels clicked on the wall as my fetl hovered about the ground. He hit me in the stomach again and I screamed so loud I thought my voice box would explode and he crushed more of my throat.

"Say goodbye little princess."

"She won't be saying shit."

I felt the blood rush back into my skull as I fell to the ground and pain shot through my right leg. I looked up just in time to see what happened.

Heaths mom jumped from the roof of the club. It was actually funny to see since she was dressed in white pinstriped slacks and a black silk blouse with tow inch business heels. After her were Paul, Sarah, and their Dad. Heath stood in front of all of them. He was the one that confronted the man who was beating me up. Heaths mother jumped up in a flash and scissor kicked the man in the face. Heath ran over and jumped on top of him and held his arms back.

"Sarah blind him."

Sarah closed her eyes and wind blew up around her. The mans eyes glazed over and he sat completely still. "Paul, I need you now! Hurry she can't hold him there, Paul wove his hands around in the air and there was no noise coming from anyone. Heaths father came over a pulled a sword from his back sticking the sword straight down his head, impaling him from the top of his head. I felt my head swirl around and the earth came rushing to my skull.

I woke up in his bed again. It smelled of him. A clean manly smell. Like a guys shampoo. I tried to roll over and I felt the pain. I hadn't realized until I moved how much pain I was in. My whole body ached and pulsed with hurt. I let out a moan of pain and Heath was there suddenly in my face.

"Are you okay? Where does it hurt? Claire!!!" He put his hand on my left cheek where I wasn't punched and looked down at me with a really concerned expression. His mother walked in with a cup. She pulled out a plastic tubed medicine measurer for babies and poured a yellowish white foggy liquid into it, then tried to coax it into my mouth. It tasted like bile but the moment it was in my mouth I felt better. It was numbing my body and she gave me another dose. I closed my eyes and let the calm fall through my body. When I opened them Heath put his hand on my forehead and asked me another strand of questions, "Are you hurting still? Do you need more? Can I make you more comfortable? Are you cold? Warm?"

I smiled and lifted my hand that was connected to an IV and placed my hand on his cheek. He closed his eyes and pushed his head into it looking peaceful and like an elephant was lifted from his shoulders. I smiled and rubbed my thumb over his face and he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Heath," his father said with a stern voice, "I believe you have a lot of things to tell Princess Mona."

He mouthed 'im sorry' and looked like he was really upset. Then he stood and pulled out the chair from his desk and sat in it backwards facing me.

"Dezzy. You're a Warrior Princess."

*************

Hehe you already knew that though.. i'm sure