Warrior Princess Ch. 11

Heath and I finished the shower and he went to his room to get dressed. I decided to wear some knee length red sweat pants and a black shirt, slipping on black socks to keep my feet warm. My face was still flushed pink when I went downstairs for dinner. As I entered the dining room I was shocked to find no one there. The table was set like every other night and the food was steaming hot in their serving dishes. Candles were lit and Paul's plate even had a serving of broccoli on it. I walked around to the kitchen, and still nobody. Why do they keep doing this. I checked all downstairs and decided to look out back. What I found out there in the beautiful garden was appalling.

Claire, in a white wrap dress and pink flats was spin kicking a man in a brown jumper and Sarah and Paul were attacking a woman wearing a matching jumper as the man. Heath was the one who did damage to me that night. I looked over to the gazebo where Mike was holding a man down by his shoulders and Heath twisted and ripped the mans head clean off. I lied, it wasn't clean. It was far from clean. I stopped dead in my tracks and closed my eyes since my feet wouldn't move my body to run away. I could hear them all fighting and grunting and all I wanted was to be far away from here.

(Claire's POV)

I kicked the man in the face then wheeled around and snapped him in the jaw with my fist, dislocating it. He screamed and dropped to the floor and I bent down and twisted his neck in the slightest of ways to snap the brain stem. This man knew nothing. A second year trainer could do this. I looked up to see if anyone else needed help and paused when I saw Dezzy. She was standing in front of the sliding glass door (which she left open, I'll have to kill her if anything gets on my floors) frozen still with her eyes closed. I looked to the direction she had been looking and saw Heath, he was helping Mike up and apologizing for the blood on mikes new polo. I just bought that for him, he better soak it in cold water as soon as he gets in the house.

Heath looked to me and I gestured my eyes to Dezzy. He ran up to her and started asking if she was okay, and did she hear him. Great, she chooses now to become a mute who doesn't want attention.

I'm so proud of my twins, together they brought down that woman and had her tied in their powers so she couldn't move. My children will rein someday. After Desdemona of course. I sauntered over to them and shook my head allowing them to finish her off with a choke. When she fell limp I walked to Mike and held out my hand, he pulled off his shirt and handed it to me, then started to clean up.

"I want all of this blood off of my gazebo, tonight. This mess is unacceptable."

With that I walked to the kitchen to rinse out Mike's shirt. I just made dinner too. Warriors are impossible to live with.

(Heath's POV)

"Dezzy? Dez? Are you okay? Can you hear me?" I put my hands on her face to see if she had a temp and she was fine, "Dezzy, please talk to me, what's wrong?"

"I don't want it." She whispered.

?? Okay, "Want what?" I asked. I snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her into the house, sitting her on the black leather couch in the den. We usually aren't allowed in here, but she was freaking out. She sat there with her eyes still closed and was shaking.

"Did, you have to kill him like that?" she whimpered.

Oh no. She saw me do that. But I couldn't help it the man was threatening her life, and talking about raping her before the village stoned her. How could I control my temper when he said such things? Everyone knows where she is now. This is terrible and now she thinks I'm the bad guy? This is all too messed up. I sat next to her and put my hands on either side of her face, turning it so she was facing me.