How You meet (Sami Callihan)

It was your debut match against Candice Lerae. You haven't really gotten to meet any friends yet. You have been training to be a wrestler ever since you were about sixteen. You were nervous but excited. You were already in your ring gear which consisted of black tights and a black and red top. Your hair was curled and you were ready to go. The ring and everything was set up for tonight's Indy show.
"Jon!!" You heard someone yell. You turned to see what was going on. You recognized Jon Moxley who was walking over to you. His tag team partner, which you don't know his name, was following quickly behind. All you knew was that they were in a tag team called Switchblade Conspiracy.
"You're the new chick, Y|N?" Jon asked. You just nodded, not knowing what to say. "My friend here thinks you are cute. He told me this when you walked in the door." Jon said, patting his friend on the shoulder. You looked over at his friend and he had a light blush across his face. A small smile tugged at your lips. Of course, being the shy human being you were, you didn't know what to say. "Have fun." Jon smirked at his friend before walking away.
"I'm Sami Callihan." He finally introduced his name. You shook his hand. "Y|N, as you probably know." You said with a laugh. Sami smiled.
"Who are you going against in your debut match?" He asked.
"Candice." You answered.
"Good luck. I'll be watching. I see you around." He said before walking off, leaving you speechless but also in awe at the black haired man.