How you meet (Matt Sydal)

You knew Matt when he was WWE known as Evan Bourne. You were his manager. Yep, you worked in WWE. Well, you worked in WWE for about three years before you wanted a change. You were tired of just being a manager for guys. You were a good wrestler but WWE never gave you a chance to prove yourself to them. Then again, that's what WWE does to some wrestlers that have left in the past. 
"I am so glad you left WWE. If not, who knows where you will be right now." Matt told you, slinging his arm over your shoulder. You smiled. "I was just tired of managing." You shrugged. "If I was in your position, I would be too." Matt agreed. 
You and Matt were walking inside the arena for Rise of A Champion. "Well, I think I got interviews and such to do. I see you later." Matt told you. You nodded before giving him a hug. You then went your separate way to the locker room. 

-----
You just got finished putting on your kick pads. "You guys do look like a couple." Candice smiled. I rolled my eyes. "We are just friends. Besides, I don't even think he likes me in that way." I told her. She eyed me.
"Wait, you like Matt?" Candice whispered. I shook my head. "Even if I did, that wouldn't change a thing." I shrugged. Candice crossed her arms. "You have known him forever it seems so it wouldn't surprise me if you did." Candice smirked. 
I rolled my eyes before laughing at Candice.