How you meet (Adam Cole)

"NICK! Get back here!" You chased after the younger Jackson as he grabbed your cellphone and decided to do some prank calls. You groaned as you knew you wouldn't be able to catch up to him. You still continued to chase after him though. As you turned the corner where Nick ran, you bumped right into someone. You looked up to see Adam Cole. 
"Easy there. Where are you off to in a hurry?" Adam asked, with an amused grin. "Nick has my phone. I need it back." You quickly explained. Adam laughed. 
"You really don't know how to get things back from Nick do ya?" Adam asked. You shook my head. "Follow me." He said. You did what he said. 
He led you to where Nick and Matt were. Nick and Matt were both laughing their asses off. You crossed your arms and glared at Nick. "Who did you prank call this time?" You asked with a sigh. "AJ Styles. It was hilarious." Matt answered for Nick. You rolled your eyes. Yes, even though they are annoying, you have to love your friends. 
"Nick, hand her phone back." Adam spoke. 
"Or what big guy?" Nick asked. Adam grinned with a laugh. He then pulled out Nick's phone from behind his back. You smirked. 
"Oh you know, I wouldn't want an angry wife when I went home." Adam mumbled, handing you Nick's phone. Nick stopped laughing. Matt had to hold in his laugh. 
Nick stood and gave your phone back. "Now can I have mine please?" Nick looked actually scared. You laughed and gave it back.
"Thanks Adam. We can be a good team against these two with pranks." You told Adam.