How you meet (Corey Hollis)

It was kinda funny. You never thought you would fall for your best friend's brother. But that's what happened. 
"So, I don't want you to freak out but my brother is a pro wrestler." Kayla told you as you got in the passenger side of her Wrangler Jeep. "Why would I freak out?" You asked with a laugh. 
"Well, you are a big wrestling fan." She gave a point. 
"Touche." You smiled
The drive wasn't long. Clearly, you  didn't live far from her brother. You and Kayla made your way up to the pretty two story house. "Corey, I'm here." Kayla stuck her head in the door before pushing it open further. 
You didn't know why you were nervous. I guess when your best friend says oh so casually, "My brother is a pro wrestler" you kinda get excited to meet a pro wrestler! You followed Kayla in the house once she walked in.
"I brought a friend over." Kayla said, walking into the kitchen.  You didn't know what to do so you just stood to the side. 
"That's fine." You heard someone tell Kayla. Then footsteps were being heard coming down the stairs. 
When he came into view, you recognized him as Corey Hollis who is in a tag team with John Skyler. Kayla then looked at you.
"Don't be shy now. Come over here." Kayla spoke to you. Corey laughed at her younger sister as you walked closer. 
"Corey, this is Y|N. Y|N, this is my brother Corey. She is a huge wrestling fan." Kayla introduced the two of you. You two then shook hands. 
"Huge wrestling fan, huh?" Corey asked. 
"Just a tad." You answered with a smile. 
And that's how you got introduced to a pro wrestler who would later become your boyfriend.