How You Meet (Nick Jackson)

It was more of a cliche moment. You were in Starbucks waiting on your order. Today seemed to not be your day though. All you wanted to do is get your order and go home. This morning, your car broke down which made you late for work and your boss is probably wanting to fire you. As you made your way into work that morning, it was raining and you didn't see a mud puddle and you had gotten your shoes dirty. You just have bad luck.
You were waiting for your name to be called when the door opened and in walked a young guy with blondish brown hair. He was cute but way out of your league. Well, that's what you thought anyway. 
"Y|F|N Y|L|N." Your name was called by the cashier. You got up from the table you were at and walked over. You paid for your latte and went over to get some napkins and such. 
As you turned around to leave, you ran smack into someone else. Your rather HOT latte spilling all over you. You gasped and groaned in pain at the hot liquid running down your shirt. 
"Are you kidding me?" You mumbled under your breath. 
"I'm so sorry!" A guy apologized. You looked up to see it was the guy you thought was cute that walked in earlier. 
All you wanted to do was break down and cry. This day continued to get worse. It won't surprise you if something else happened. "No, it's my fault. I ran into you." You sighed, rubbing your forehead. 
"Here, I pay for another drink." He offered. You shook your head. "No, with all the bad luck I had today, I don't think I need another drink." You told the man before throwing your now half empty drink away. You started to wipe some of the drink off your shirt. 
"I'm Nick Jackson." He offered his hand. You shook it.
"I'm Y|N."