How you meet (Matt Jackson)

You knew the Jackson brothers as your best friend was dating Nick. So basically, they were all close family friends if you wanted to call it that. You kinda had a thing for Matt but you never told anyone. He was your friend, it would be weird, wouldn't it? You decided to keep low about your feelings.

"Hey Y|N." Your best friend, Y|F|N (your friend's name) walked up to you. You smiled. "What's up?" You asked while fixing your hair for today's show.
"I was just coming to see if you are ready for our match." She sat down in the chair while watching you. She had a smile on her face.
"Why are you smiling? It's creeping me out." You asked with a laugh. She shrugged.
"Just happy." She answered. You just glanced at her before going back to your hair.
--------
You were in your ring gear getting ready to go out to the ring when Nick and Matt walked over. "Hey guys." You smiled. You tried playing it cool though. It seems like whenever Matt was around, your heart wanted to jump out of your chest. "Good luck on your match." Matt winked, making your heart flutter and your face a light pink color from blushing.
"Well thanks. Good on your match later on tonight." I told them. My theme song hit and I went out to do what I do best. Wrestle.