What he says about you in an interview

Sami Callihan
"Y/N is great. I mean I did like her before I finally asked her out but to be honest, she was probably scared of my crazy character. Now? We are inseparable and we love each other."

Kenny Omega
"I love Y/N so much. I don't deserve her honestly. She isn't a typical girl like she isn't worried about shoes, makeup, shit like that. She rather be with me at home playing video games ya know?"

Adam Cole
"When I first laid my eyes in her all I could think was how hot she was. Correction: how hot she IS. I'm so lucky to call her my girl."

Matt Jackson
"We are so much alike. All our friends tease us about it but she was made for me and I love her to death."

Nick Jackson
"She is really great. I don't deserve someone so amazing to be honest."

Corey Hollis
"She is my everything. She is adorable and I love having her by my side when I wake up in the morning up to when I go to bed. I love her so much."

John Skyler
"I have no words. She is absolutely amazing and is fun to be around. She is my girl."

Caleb Konley
"We have such a strong relationship, it's crazy how much I can love one person. I am lucky to have her."

Cody Rhodes
"I don't know what I would do without Y/N. She is an incredible person and is my rock. She has been through my rough times and helped me through."

Matt Sydal
"Where do I began? I'd protect her with my life. I dare someone to mess with her. You end up dead if you do. That's how much I love her."