How you meet (John Skyler)

Your brother had dragged you to a wrestling event one Saturday. You love wrestling and other times you would be thrilled to go. You had enough days off and when your brother surprised you, you didn't have time to see if you could ask for a day off. 
"Come on, Y|N. Cheer up. You love wrestling!" He told you as the two of you walked into the arena. You instantly smiled when you saw the ring. "See?" He nudged your side. You swatted his hand away. As your brother went to find your seats, you decided to go see the wrestlers as they were all standing at their merch tables. 
You saw The Young Bucks, Sami Callihan, The Revolt (Zane Riley and Caleb Konley). Then you saw Corey Hollis and his tag team partner John Skyler. 
You always liked John Skyler. He was your favorite. You had enough money to pay for a picture and maybe a shirt. 
There were like three people in front of you so it wouldn't take long. You were right. You were soon right in front of them. You shook Corey and John's hands before asking for a picture. You got to stand in the middle of the two. "Would you like a shirt?" John asked after the picture. "Yes." You smiled while looking at their shirts. 
They helped you pick out your size after finding what shirt you wanted. "Thanks for coming. Enjoy the show!" John told you with a small wink, making you blush. 
------
Your brother had gotten the best seats in the house. It was third row but you got to sit by the guardrail. You were sitting near the entrance. The first matches that opened up the show was awesome. You were never disappointed when you came to a show. A familiar theme song hit and you knew who was coming out. You cheered as John came out. He looked at you. He couldn't smile because he was in character so he winked at you before getting in the ring.