How You meet (Caleb Konley)

"Please, Y|N. It will be fun." Zane begged. Your friend Zane Riley was trying to get you to go out on a blind date. You looked at Zane. "I hate blind dates. I don't know what I will be getting into. The guy can be a creep." You told him. Zane rolled his eyes.
"I told you before, he is like my best friend. He can be a little dumb but he is not a creep." Zane said in return. You sighed.
"Look, if the blind date doesn't go well or you don't like him, you don't have to do it again. I promise." Zane added.
"Fine. When and where?"

---------
Zane had told you to dress nicely and to be ready by seven. You were wearing this red dress that went down to your knees and it was sorta tight in the stomach area but not too tight. Your hair was curled and the makeup was on point. It was seven o'clock sharp when you just finished getting done. Right as Zane had promised, someone knocked on your door. Zane said that the blind date will pick you up from your house so you were nervous about that a little bit.
You made sure your hair was good before going over to the door and answering it. Well hello..
You opened the door to see a nice dressed Caleb Konley in a tuxedo.
His hair was part back in hair products. He smiled as he looked you up and down. "My eyes are up here Caleb." You told him. He laughed. "Sorry, but you look really pretty." Caleb told you. You couldn't help but smile.
Zane really knew what he was doing with this blind date. "So, are you ready?" Caleb asked. You nodded before closing the door and locking up.
-----

The date couldn't have gone better. You and Caleb have so much in common. You feel bad for not talking to him sooner. Caleb brought you back home before eleven and there was even a second date talked about. Hopefully Zane doesn't make a big deal about how he is a perfect match maker.