~Chapter Two~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

Well, here we go. Please, oh please, let this not become a disaster. I then entered the gates, to see beautiful cherry blossoms falling from the equally beautiful trees. I watched in awe, before heading inside, to my locker. Last week, a teacher had already given me my schedule, and locker number, with its lock code.

After putting my things in my locker, and, getting out the things I needed, I closed my locker. But, before I could move, I felt something slam me into the wall. I looked up, to see someone walking away, in a hurry. Did they mean to do that? Or, was it an accident? Let's hope it's the second one. I don't want a repeat of what happened before.

Since I have a bit of time, before I have to head to class, I might as well walk around the school, and, make a mental map, so, I don't get lost. As I started walking around, I was in awe, of all the different clubs. This school has so many clubs.

I must have not been looking where I was going, because, I fell onto my butt. I looked up, to see a handsome male, in a school uniform. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." "It's fine. Here." The male offered their hand to me. I took it, and, he helped me up.

Wow, no one has ever been this kind to me, other than my parents. "Are you new around here?" "Yeah, it's my first day here." "Well this may seem sudden, seeing that you're new and all, but, would you like to join the martial arts club?"

Again, wow. No one has ever invited me to join their club before. I had tried to create my own club. But, no one would ever show up. So, how could I refuse this offer, of sheer kindness?

"Sure." I said, with a nod. "Great! Here, let me lead you to the martial arts club." Budo then takes my hand, and, leads me to what I assumed was the martial arts club.

"(y/n), welcome to the martial arts club." "Budo, who is this?" A female asked. "This is (y/n), the newest member to the martial arts club." I bowed. "Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too!" A male said to me. I'm quite surprised, on how everyone's being to me.

"(y/n), meet Shima Shita, Juku Ren, Sho Kunin and Mina Rai" "Nice to meet you all." I said, while bowing, again. I must look pretty pathetic. "Wow, she's so cute. You sure she'll be able to fight?" "It's all a matter of the state of the mind. Besides, even if she can't fight, she's still welcome to join." Wow, Budo's so considerate.

"Here." I was snapped out of my thoughts, by Budo handing me some martial arts uniforms. "Here are a few different sizes. Let me know if none of them fit you. You can change in the changing room." "Thank you." I took the uniforms, and, walked into the changing room. It's so nice to be out of this short skirt.

The second uniform fit the best, out of all of them. I walked out, and, handed the other uniforms to Budo. "Does that fit alright?" I nodded. "Good. Now, since you're new and all, this morning, I'll just have you watch the club activities. Is that okay?" "Yes." Of course, it's fine with me. I have more time to look like I actually belong here, without showing how weak I am.

I then watched the martial arts students spar with each other. Whenever Budo fought, he always won. He's like a martial arts master!

"That's all for today. Great job, everyone!" Everyone, including myself, got changed back into the normal school uniforms. "What class do you go to?" "Classroom 3-2." "What a coincidence. I have that class as well." Yeah, that is a real coincidence.

"Want me to walk to you, to your class?" "Sure,I'd like that." Budo then led me to the class 3-2. I came into this school,feeling worried. But, I think I'm going to love it here. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry, if you didn't. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=